What do you think the new songs will be?

wfuckinga

Remembering Axl saying years ago he is saving "the big guns" for the next album I am hopeful(and maybe delusional) to think we will get a few new songs similar to the rio show all those years ago. Maybe also a re-introduction to OMG and Silkworms. I can also see them playing a few more Illusion songs, maybe along the lines of bad obsession, yesterdays, or breakdown as I don't think he would have much trouble with the vocals on those tracks. I am really excited as I feel that how long it has been between albums(2008-?) that it is building the anticipation for the band and what will and come next.

Eh, Idk, man. CD took all those years and we had an album scheduled with a name and actual leaks. Now what we have is the promise that they're working on something, no album name and some leaks and remixes from older sessions/songs of a band that doesn't even exist anymore. In other words, nothing concrete. I highly doubt the next album will be called CD2.

If the show starts out with The General I think we will all be excited regardless of what it sounds like. But Axl has always announced that they are about to play something new so idk if he will start a show off like with anything new.

I'd love for them to play The General but I don't think a new song should be played first unless there has been a studio release of it.

I'm guessing it's going to be Going Down, Silkworms and Oh My God. I know the last 2 have been played live, but seeing as they haven't been released on a Guns album yet, I would think they would class them as "new". If those 3 songs get played on a constant basis, I'll be happy. Then once the tour rolls on, maybe introduce a song we haven't heard at all, like Atlas Shrugged.

hmmm new songs: Where Did I Go

I know you waited for me forever and a day

truth was I just didnt have anything to say

besides Ron and Fortus were teaching

Dj how to play

Give me another ten years and youll see

3 more tours of Chinese Democracy

SUck on that Ugh....

I'm guessing it's going to be Going Down, Silkworms and Oh My God. I know the last 2 have been played live, but seeing as they haven't been released on a Guns album yet, I would think they would class them as "new". If those 3 songs get played on a constant basis, I'll be happy. Then once the tour rolls on, maybe introduce a song we haven't heard at all, like Atlas Shrugged.

OMG should be on the next GreatestHits/BestOf if one is ever released - as a bonus just like SOTD was.

Assuming the news reporters were correct and 3 new songs

I think you mean 'assuming the story provided by the source, and subsequently approved by GNR management, is correct'.