Would you like to see Pitman and Dizzy have a keyboard duel during the live shows?

saber_

I don't think anyone gives a shit about either one of these 2......non factors when it comes to Guns.

I think Dizzy's got a little bit of worth. I mean he's been around for two decades now, that's gotta mean SOMETHING.

But I REALLY don't care for Chris Pitman. I know he's helped write songs but that's all he's good for. No band needs a second fucking keyboardist. He just adds a bunch of stupid sounds that ruin the songs.

Edited by IRanOutOfIdeas

I don't think anyone gives a shit about either one of these 2......non factors when it comes to Guns.

I disagree, Dizzy has helped write some of the best songs in the GNR catalog... and I don't know that Pitman is indispensable, but I still think he brings something to the table, especially when it comes to the studio. For me, Dizzy is essential. He's a link to the past, good songwriter, great keyboardist.

Most of the people at the shows couldn't name one of those fuckers. No one wants that shit.

Any GNR fan knows Dizzy.

For the love of all that is good in the world PLEASE NO.

Guns n' Roses has always suffered from unnecessary solo's that were way too long. Crap like this leaves very few time for real songs. And that's what most people who go to concerts come to hear.