May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

We're in the lobby, there's no organization whatsoever.

There's a Bethlehem shirt but it's just a generic skull and rose with the date. BS got it, dunno if I will.

Never really felt like "skulls" fit GNR merch/image, apart from the AFD album cover.

• Like 1

Here's Unlocking The Truth:

Whoa. Never thought I'd see three kids like this jamming to metal. No rap for once and actual music.

I hope these kids go big and I mean BIG to change the culture of the music that is so popular now days among most kids, black or white.

Rap...not a fan!

:)

Here's Unlocking The Truth:

Whoa. Never thought I'd see three kids like this jamming to metal. No rap for once and actual music.

I hope these kids go big and I mean BIG to change the culture of the music that is so popular now days among most kids, black or white.

Rap...not a fan!

:)

If they are the opening band, applaud them, they have the right spirit.

• Like 1

Is Axl even in America?

Yes he left Van Nuys about 5 hours ago :)

I'm right behind you guys

Place your finger inside Black Sabbath to introduce yourself.

I triple dog dare you!

We're in the lobby, there's no organization whatsoever.

There's a Bethlehem shirt but it's just a generic skull and rose with the date. BS got it, dunno if I will.

Just take his? :awesomeface:

• Like 1

Have a great time!

I am getting severe thunderstorms, and if history is any indication I may be bumped offline for a bit. Will try and follow any updates if I can.

It's really been a crazy year. Did you guys get flooded in Hamilton last summer too?

Have a great time!

I am getting severe thunderstorms, and if history is any indication I may be bumped offline for a bit. Will try and follow any updates if I can.

It's really been a crazy year. Did you guys get flooded in Hamilton last summer too?

Some areas did yeah, not in my area though. Lots of power outages though, first thing to go when lightning starts lol

Unfortunately flooding is bad for people, however it makes me money doing what I do.

Anyone see any GN'R members kicking around today in Bethlehem? Just curious if they were out n' about