May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

This is about an hour from me. Little less, probably.

But, its a Tuesday night. I can't be driving an hour each way for a band to come on at, what...11? At best. That gets me home at like 3AM with work the next day.

In truth, if this were something new, I'd suck it up. But I feel I've already seen this show in person, and have several bootlegs of this same set of songs.

Most the most important point is that I am a diehard fan thinking like this. Is some casual fan even considering this? I doubt it. And that's why Axl doing things this way is retarded. I know I'm lame, not a real fan, old, and should fuck off and go buy something from the new age section. I know the talking points. But the reality is that if he got himself on stage at a decent fucking hour, I'd be there tonight.

This is about an hour from me. Little less, probably.

But, its a Tuesday night. I can't be driving an hour each way for a band to come on at, what...11? At best. That gets me home at like 3AM with work the next day.

In truth, if this were something new, I'd suck it up. But I feel I've already seen this show in person, and have several bootlegs of this same set of songs.

Most the most important point is that I am a diehard fan thinking like this. Is some casual fan even considering this? I doubt it. And that's why Axl doing things this way is retarded. I know I'm lame, not a real fan, old, and should fuck off and go buy something from the new age section. I know the talking points. But the reality is that if he got himself on stage at a decent fucking hour, I'd be there tonight.

Well, it is sold out so many casuals are sucking it up. I'd expect the band to be on by 10pm.

I could go to this, but I won't.

And if I somehow convince myself to, please throw this post in my face and mock me forever.

<3

Unnecessary, friend, we already have this post!

I might go if new songs are played and setlist/performance improve on the Latin American dates. If it's just the same old shit I've already seen 6 times there's no fucking way I'm going.

You're off the hook- stay home and avoid the traffic and crowds :)

• Like 1