May 13th, 2014 - Bethlehem, PA

Broskirose

Have a great time!

I am getting severe thunderstorms, and if history is any indication I may be bumped offline for a bit. Will try and follow any updates if I can.

It's really been a crazy year. Did you guys get flooded in Hamilton last summer too?

Some areas did yeah, not in my area though. Lots of power outages though, first thing to go when lightning starts lol

Unfortunately flooding is bad for people, however it makes me money doing what I do.

Anyone see any GN'R members kicking around today in Bethlehem? Just curious if they were out n' about

Richard, Tommy, Frank, Chris, Del, Kat, and Jarmo.

Guys, you're as closest as someone can get during the concert, please scream/ask Axl to pretend he gives a shit. Just keep yelling.

Yes.

Shout Atlas Shrugged and throw one of these (I expect at least one of you to have one handy):

mtnrweeuuourz_orig.jpg

A young girl on my FB list just said she can't wait to see Guns N' Roses in 30 minutes lol

gzWAeWE.jpg

She has so much to learn about GnR.....

I bet she's expecting a fit, young, and energetic Axl to run onto stage singing with full rasp along side a guitarist with curly hair and a top hat.

A young girl on my FB list just said she can't wait to see Guns N' Roses in 30 minutes lol

gzWAeWE.jpg

She has so much to learn about GnR.....

I bet she's expecting a fit, young, and energetic Axl to run onto stage singing with full rasp along side a guitarist with curly hair and a top hat.

No. But you did describe some "fans".