GN'R starting rehearsals

I can't wait for the tour to start and see DJ and Ron goofing around on stage and having a great time with eachother like usual...or doing interviews together for foreign radio stations and tv stations joking around having some laughs like they've done many times before...everyone in the band interacts with eachother like this, but I want to see it with Ron and DJ so all of these shit disturbers who keep saying there's this big fued between the 2 can shut up and find something else to bitch about.

You don't the first clue what you're talking about.

Wait, why am I addressing you as if you mean what you say? You're a blatant cupcake.

I'm a blatant cupcake??? Why...because I like this band and don't complain about everything they do? Please forgive me for looking forward to the residency instead of bitching about no new music, and for looking forward to the DVD instead of bitching about Axl's vocals and admitting this next thing on this board is probably grounds for immediate dismissal but I actually...are you ready for this? I actually really like DJ Ashba. I think he was exactly what this band was missing and besides Axl he's my favorite member! God forbid I think this band gets along well and like seeing them have a good time together...it seems like a few people on here only stir up shit and complain about every single thing this band does and want them to fight with eachother and fall apart...in which case why are you here...wouldn't those people be the cupcakes??
  • Like 1

That'll be a banned for you. Hope you enjoyed your 34 posts.

When idiots from other forums come her to try to spread shit, it really makes me feel like they must be unhappy in their lives. :)I'

He's talking crap about a GN'R member and I'm the one spreading shit? c'mon...

• Like 1

I think Ashba is the sort of guy who would strategically place a beer can on his amp, just to look 'cool'.

He has some vids out where it's supposed to be like a webchat, where he's at his home just doing his thing and OOPS, there's a bottle of Jack Daniels on the table, just perfectly placed. Like DJ is just sitting around wasted on Jack all day, writing hits like Mr Brownstone.

God what a fucking poser. He tries SO hard.

I lol'd

Dude isn't talking crap, DJ Ashba is poser incarnate, and he really does try sooo hard...deal with it.

I'm not sure if that was directed at me but I'm agreeing with him. DJ is a loser. I'm just laughing at his example.

Bumble's latest tweet doesn't sound too encouraging...

Success is not about how far you get. It's about how far you get while not compromising your integrity & values in the process.

Ach shut up Bumble, sorry, but if you cared enough about integrity and values would you be in Guns N' Roses!?! and if this is a dig at DJ then sort it out in private between yas rather than on twitter.

Richard is quoted in his end of tour (dead daisies) press release that he intends to.focus his efforts on the dead daisies after Vegas.

Not sure if its thread worthy but it certainly looks like there will be a dry spell for GNR in July and highly unlikely they will be working on a new album.

This is dissapointing, however, Dead Daisies are awesome so can't complain.

I can't wait for the tour to start and see DJ and Ron goofing around on stage and having a great time with eachother like usual...or doing interviews together for foreign radio stations and tv stations joking around having some laughs like they've done many times before...everyone in the band interacts with eachother like this, but I want to see it with Ron and DJ so all of these shit disturbers who keep saying there's this big fued between the 2 can shut up and find something else to bitch about.

Wait, why am I addressing you as if you mean what you say? You're a blatant cupcake.

I'm a blatant cupcake??? Why...because I like this band and don't complain about everything they do? Please forgive me for looking forward to the residency instead of bitching about no new music, and for looking forward to the DVD instead of bitching about Axl's vocals and admitting this next thing on this board is probably grounds for immediate dismissal but I actually...are you ready for this? I actually really like DJ Ashba. I think he was exactly what this band was missing and besides Axl he's my favorite member! God forbid I think this band gets along well and like seeing them have a good time together...it seems like a few people on here only stir up shit and complain about every single thing this band does and want them to fight with eachother and fall apart...in which case why are you here...wouldn't those people be the cupcakes??

You're not fooling anyone. Well, maybe 2-3 of the willfully ignorant.

Can't believe dj is anyone's favourite member... you are 100% entitled to your opinions, same as everyone else on here is too. A lot! of people do not like Dj, a lot of people do not like Axls current voice, A lot of people don't care about more touring, everybody here wants more music.

I think your ideas for this band are a little far out, these guys are not friends for the most part, fractions within the band are good friends with each other, the other bit are just colleagues... at least that's the impression given.

I don't know if Bumbles tweet was actually relayed to GnR but, rehearsal have just started all his recent tweets have been pretty positive up to the rehearsals... so I can only assume that behind the tweet there was some meaning there for GnR. Most likely what we can read from this is that GnR will be business as usual this year. Don't expect much.

...it seems like a few people on here only stir up shit and complain about every single thing this band does and want them to fight with eachother and fall apart...in which case why are you here...

It isn't your place, or anyone else's for that matter, to tell other users they shouldn't be here because they have a different opinion from yours.

• Like 1

...it seems like a few people on here only stir up shit and complain about every single thing this band does and want them to fight with eachother and fall apart...in which case why are you here...

It isn't your place, or anyone else's for that matter, to tell other users they shouldn't be here because they have a different opinion from yours.

And I shouldn't be called a cupcake just because I don't complain about this band.

And I shouldn't be called a troll just because I don't complain about this band.

I don't complain about the band generally and I'm not called a troll, but then again I don't question why users come here when I post. My guess is that's where the trolling comment leads back to.

Can't believe dj is anyone's favourite member... you are 100% entitled to your opinions, same as everyone else on here is too. A lot! of people do not like Dj, a lot of people do not like Axls current voice, A lot of people don't care about more touring, everybody here wants more music.

I think your ideas for this band are a little far out, these guys are not friends for the most part, fractions within the band are good friends with each other, the other bit are just colleagues... at least that's the impression given.

I don't know if Bumbles tweet was actually relayed to GnR but, rehearsal have just started all his recent tweets have been pretty positive up to the rehearsals... so I can only assume that behind the tweet there was some meaning there for GnR. Most likely what we can read from this is that GnR will be business as usual this year. Don't expect much.

I think it's pretty clear that outside of this forum DJ is by far the most popular member next to Axl. I've seen them 5 times and after the show when people are walking out most of the conversations are either about how good Axl still is or How impressed they were with DJ. Like it or not he's popular with the casual fans.

DJ has a way bigger fan base and reach than what people here like to believe.

I also have found this to be true. But we can't sell BBF short. He did just appear on That Metal Show, so he is also "fairly" well known. But yes to the general rock public, it's probably 1. Axl, 2. DJ, 3. BBF, 4. Tommy, 5. Dizzy, 6. Everyone else.

I have talked to non gnr fans that know who DJ is, but wouldn't be able to pick Fortus out of a police line up. As much as some love Fortus's playing over DJ's, if I had to pick one to leave it would be Fortus. He is a good player, but after 10 plus years in gnr he is still relativly unknown, even in the rock community. That says a lot imo.

Edited by Mike420

Dude nobody understand this logic. I've tried for years but bitter ex-fans are allowed to post whatever whenever.

But how dare us be fans of the band and singer this forum is dedicated to? :lol:

• Like 1

DJ has a way bigger fan base and reach than what people here like to believe.

I also have found this to be true. But we can't sell BBF short. He did just appear on That Metal Show, so he is also "fairly" well known. But yes to the general rock public, it's probably 1. Axl, 2. DJ, 3. BBF, 4. Tommy, 5. Dizzy, 6. Everyone else.

I have talked to non gnr fans that know who DJ is, but wouldn't be able to pick Fortus out of a police line up. As much as some love Fortus's playing over DJ's, if I had to pick one to leave it would be Fortus. He is a good player, but after 10 plus years in gnr he is still relativly unknown, even in the rock community. That says a lot imo.

This is really 2 different conversations.

If you stopped a guy on the street and asked him to name members of the band besides Axl, forget it.

Now, if you gave him other names and asked if he had heard of them, you might get some for both DJ and Tommy. But that's it.

The bigger issue is that even after over a decade, the average guy sees Guns N Roses as Axl and 5 guys named Harry. Axl has done one piss poor job of getting his new bandmates over with the general public.

Do you guys honestly not see that it's about how much shit you talk about people who disagree with you? It has nothing to do with your being a fan of the current band. Jesus Christ.

Which is absolutely right.

A good rule of thumb on message boards is see how often you are talking about other posters and your take on their motivations.

I swear, some of you come here more to fight your daily jihad with posters you dislike even moreso than just discussing the board's reason for being, which is the band.

Russ it's not about opinions anymore. It's ridiculous the type of crap you guys let happen.

And I am the one that gets warnings :lol:

• Like 1

Russ it's not about opinions anymore. It's ridiculous the type of crap you guys let happen.

And I am the one that gets warnings :lol:

We have the PM system for this type of thing. Many users are given warnings and unfortunately banned when they break the rules, not just you.

There are lots of forums I don't like. I don't visit them.

I love this forum I just don't like bitter ex-fans that come here day after day after day just to spread negativity.

I'm really not a Beiber fan, do you think I cupcake his fan forums daily?

• Like 1

There are lots of forums I don't like. I don't visit them.

I love this forum I just don't like bitter ex-fans that come here day after day after day just to spread negativity.

I'm really not a Beiber fan, do you think I cupcake his fan forums daily?

It's not our fault our favorite singer hired a shit guitarist. :lol: