Destroy NGOG Thread

Whats NGOG done?

Gotten our hopes up with his "exclusive".

Come on now, your hopes were never up. It wasn't "my" exclusive either; I just reported it as instructed.

You know who else did as they were instructed? Nazis.

6a64132b1d882dfe388e25d435b18de897c5a147

• Like 3

Whats NGOG done?

Come on now, your hopes were never up. It wasn't "my" exclusive either; I just reported it as instructed.

You know who else did as they were instructed? Nazis.

MyGNR is a metaphorical Auschwitz.

Whats NGOG done?

From who?

I assume you're asking who instructed me to report it? Subs did. Subs received information from somebody reliable, was extremely excited by it, and asked me and Broski to report it. We were able to publish certain plans, but one particular detail was deemed too tentative so we had to leave it out (that may have provided context to the "2 or 3 new songs" plan).

As I've said before, we were genuinely excited by what we read and wanted to share as much of it as possible. As the rest of the article showed, it was very reliable information.

Well now that it all fell through how about sharing the other plans that were deemed too tentative at the time as it seems nothing good is coming from this bunch of concerts. Agh! listened to sweet child and Patience from the show, same old Dj ashba's sloppy playing an Axl was completely without any sign of improvement or slight rasp. I'm really toying with giving up on this, so if you have some good news now's probably the time to share it.

Edited by Tom2112

Whats NGOG done?

From who?

I assume you're asking who instructed me to report it? Subs did. Subs received information from somebody reliable, was extremely excited by it, and asked me and Broski to report it. We were able to publish certain plans, but one particular detail was deemed too tentative so we had to leave it out (that may have provided context to the "2 or 3 new songs" plan).

As I've said before, we were genuinely excited by what we read and wanted to share as much of it as possible. As the rest of the article showed, it was very reliable information.

This piece of information you weren't allowed to publish as too tentative... would it maybe be possible to try and go back to your source and ask if you can expand on this now, the fans are needing something.. if the new cover(s) and new solo spots are deemed the 'new songs' then we're not happy about it.

I do appreciate the work you guys have done to try and get us news, in my head I'm hoping that the un-released news is somehow related to a new release, that's the sorta news I'd wanna hear.

edit - the tentative news is the Vegas DVD isn't it... :no:

Edited by robin2002

I still can't believe NGOG killed a helpless child.

Would like if I could.

I heard a rumor that NGOG picked Bulbasaur.

:rofl-lol:

Edited by NGOG

I still can't believe NGOG killed a helpless child.

Would like if I could.

Some may misinterpret that. Just saying. :lol:

If you haven't realized it by now, I am the Yellow King and this is all part of securing your minds. MyCarcosa, and you are all my little priests.

Edited by NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

Really is a shitty year for GnR fans so far.

And it's only March :lol: And the Ides have done one as well, oh woe!

• Like 1