March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

I understand the frustration about the lack of rasp, and have been very critical of Axl lately. I still think that proper Guns n Roses music needs to be sang with the raspy voice. One has to be fair though, and this Curitiba performance is not terrible by any means. It is actually pleasant to the ears.

So, here's 'three-four' Estranged:

Ron was a little sloppy. Maybe it's just the way he plays it. It's probably the second time I watched this lineup butch... playing it.

ban

Yes please.

Paradise City

Die and Let Live

5 seconds of rasp during PC! Axl is on fire!

LALD is funny :lol:

Edited by ProstituteComa

yOh7Ke5.jpg

Hah, excellent. Now combine that with the "Tommy Stinson Robe" one and we've got ourselves a Star Wars installment.

Edit: Is there a vid of Axl kicking that guy out yet?

Yeah what the hell where's some video of that guy with the Ashba shit errr I mean slash shirt getting tossed out!!! Someone had to have gotten it.

We all want to see King Axl execute the fan, where's the video!!!

As for the performance from the videos I've seen since the start of the tour and know the start of the tour had no standard worth talking about but this gig was good enough that I wouldn't be ashamed if people heard it... very pleased, I mean it's not his best by a long shot but definitely good enough to not want to burn all my memorabilia and especially my fat axl poster that is left folded in the corner of my room until further notice.

If he hadn't had the 2006 and 2010 form we would think it was awesome but we were kinda spoiled with that rasp and maybe it ain't healthy for him to go all out like that, I doubt it's impossible for him to healthily reach it but we all know Axl don't like rehearsing or vocal coaching even if it'd benefit him.