March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

Great concert! Axl's voice was very good!

I don't have too much to say, since I'm packing my stuffs to go back to Rio. I had a blast there! The rain fucked up things a little bit. I met Ron backstage and he said the equipment stopped working, that's why Mr. Brownstone and Estranged got messed up.

But I have to say one little thing that made my day...

RON WORE MY SITE'S T-SHIRT ON STAGE!!!

1530372_620808264661478_598150743_n.jpg

We gave him a shirt on his workshop yesterday in Curitiba and, jokingly, asked him to wear it on stage...AND HE DID! HA!!

I recorded some songs...I'll try to upload them before I leave the hotel...here is Nice Boys so far

Wow! Great performance. Not 2010 level or anything, but it was solid, and good to hear Axl's voice is beginning to warm up.

That right there was the most interesting video of the tour thus far. You can tell he's really trying there, and when he's succeeding his body language is completely different, like he's feeling it. It seems like he was really trying to rasp up that whole song, but it wasn't there the whole way. But it's snaking it's way back in.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

Any sign of the yellow rain coat? This is what we are all wondering.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

- Axl kicked a guy out of the concert for having a Slash sign. "That guy wants to leave." "stick that sign up your ass".

That ladyboy just doesn't stop making controversial signs, when will it learn?

duaQPze.png

• Like 1

This was my fourth and last concert on this tour. I attended Rio, Belo Horizonte, São Paulo and Curitiba. Axl is gettin better and better on each concert...it's INSANE.

Here is "Civil War"

Haha might be immature of me, but him sweeping at the end reminds me of when Spongbob wins the talent show by sweeping the stage. Everyone cheers! Haha

http://youtu.be/mWpAVVbXUdo

GNR concerts

Edited by IncitingChaos

This was my fourth and last concert on this tour. I attended Rio, Belo Horizonte, São Paulo and Curitiba. Axl is gettin better and better on each concert...it's INSANE.

Here is "Civil War"

I think that was great. I'm glad things are looking up already. Thanks for posting.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

- Axl kicked a guy out of the concert for having a Slash sign. "That guy wants to leave." "stick that sign up your ass".

haha thats fuking awesome! earlier in this thread i said i hoped he did somthing like that ! thank god he still has some fire lol.. did you happen to see what was on the sign?!
Didn't see it, man... The security guy almost killed the dude, though... Axl had barely finished the sentence and the dude was being brutally carried by two huge security guys.

And one more thing:

- Axl has a power plate thingy on his dressing room. :D

That performance proves he still had it, it's powerful, it's clean/raspy which somehow for me works brilliantly. The voice is still there he's clearly just not going hell for leather all the time like he used to.

Great concert! Axl's voice was very good!

I don't have too much to say, since I'm packing my stuffs to go back to Rio. I had a blast there! The rain fucked up things a little bit. I met Ron backstage and he said the equipment stopped working, that's why Mr. Brownstone and Estranged got messed up.

But I have to say one little thing that made my day...

RON WORE MY SITE'S T-SHIRT ON STAGE!!!

1530372_620808264661478_598150743_n.jpg

We gave him a shirt on his workshop yesterday in Curitiba and, jokingly, asked him to wear it on stage...AND HE DID! HA!!

I recorded some songs...I'll try to upload them before I leave the hotel...here is Nice Boys so far

Wow! Great performance. Not 2010 level or anything, but it was solid, and good to hear Axl's voice is beginning to warm up.
  • Like 1

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

Why is he still doing this? It isn't something to be proud of, he can't let it go, is he.

Here is "Civil War"

Haha might be immature of me, but him sweeping at the end reminds me of when Spongbob wins the talent show by sweeping the stage. Everyone cheers! Haha

http://youtu.be/mWpAVVbXUdo

GNR concerts

AAAgghhh it cut off before Axl said they call him the sweeper :o

Here is "Civil War"

I think that was great. I'm glad things are looking up already. Thanks for posting.

I was watching and waiting to hear the improvement, but it never came.... :blink:

• Like 1

Best show ever! Axl is in tip top form. Havent seen him this good in years. Anyone who says he sounds like hes doing a cheap impersonation of himself and is just going through the motions has no clue what they are talking about. Those people are just haters and were probably never really fans to begin with. Also I love how authentic this band is. definitely the most dangerous band on the planet. Its as if they wrote the songs themselves but honestly if they wrote the songs theyd probably be even better.

• Like 1