March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

Just came back from the show. So.. I went to Rio, SP and this one. This was by far the best. Both setlist and performance-wise. Here are a few notes:

- Show started only 6 minutes late.

- Mic problems during Mr.Brownstone.

- Estranged was cut short I don't know why but was later played again entirely. In the second time, instead of "1! 2!" They screamed "3! 4!".

- Nice Boys was awesome.

- Axl started out in a good mood, got PISSED after estranged and later came back in an ever better mood, joking around, etc...

- Hard to tell 'cause I was pretty close but Axl sounded a lot better than in SP. At least he looked a lot enthusiastic.

- It was raining A LOT and roadies were sweeping the floor from time to time. Axl started sweeping before The Seeker and said "Call me The Sweeper".

Haha awesome! Glad to hear it was a good show and you had a good time.

Just came back from the show. So.. I went to Rio, SP and this one. This was by far the best. Both setlist and performance-wise. Here are a few notes:

- Show started only 6 minutes late.

- Mic problems during Mr.Brownstone.

- Estranged was cut short I don't know why but was later played again entirely. In the second time, instead of "1! 2!" They screamed "3! 4!".

- Nice Boys was awesome.

- Axl started out in a good mood, got PISSED after estranged and later came back in an ever better mood, joking around, etc...

- Hard to tell 'cause I was pretty close but Axl sounded a lot better than in SP. At least he looked a lot enthusiastic.

- It was raining A LOT and roadies were sweeping the floor from time to time. Axl started sweeping before The Seeker and said "Call me The Sweeper".

Ha ha ha!

Oh fuck they dropped This I Love? That better not be a regular thing at all, not only is it the most well received by live audiences, it's also consistently the best performed of the CD songs.

It looked like it was hurting him to sing it in the last show. The result was a weak performance and his voice cracking.

I'll be anxious to see some Estranged videos to see how that incident happened. It's cool that they decided to give it a second go. It reminds me of something from the early days, especially when I used to read a lot of the old set lists on the GNRonTour website and there'd often be moments where songs were stopped and started again or played twice.

Oh fuck they dropped This I Love? That better not be a regular thing at all, not only is it the most well received by live audiences, it's also consistently the best performed of the CD songs.

It looked like it was hurting him to sing it in the last show. The result was a weak performance and his voice cracking.

I didn't see the video. But damn that sucks. Here's hoping it being dropped is only temporary, like Better was for one or two shows llast year.

I didn't see the video. But damn that sucks. Here's hoping it being dropped is only temporary, like Better was for one or two shows llast year.

http://youtu.be/DvoHC59nPs8

I'm not trying to bash Axl or anything, but it was probably a good idea to play something else until Axl can get his voice stronger.

He sounds good on all the clips so far. Even a little rasp, or at least trying to rasp it up on many moments. Also, the clean vocals are much less Mickey Mouse and more Axl Rose. Good to see. Reckon it will only get better as the tour goes on, and as his voice gets wore down, there will probably be more rasp down the line. Fell kind of bad for those who attended the first shows, but they probably had a blast watching the band live regardless of the vocals quality.

Any sign of the yellow rain coat? This is what we are all wondering.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

- Axl kicked a guy out of the concert for having a Slash sign. "That guy wants to leave." "stick that sign up your ass".

• Like 3

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

- Axl kicked a guy out of the concert for having a Slash sign. "That guy wants to leave." "stick that sign up your ass".

YES!!! Haha he isn't just a robot anymore. We need more emotion from Axl on stage.

• Like 1

I'm not trying to bash Axl or anything, but it was probably a good idea to play something else until Axl can get his voice stronger.

Yeah, not the best. Here's hoping that's just an off night.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

That's awesome. Hoping video pops up for this and for "They call me The Sweeper."

Edited by Obsession Of Vanity

Was it dropped? Because I've seen a few setlists saying it was played between live and let die and Tommy's solo.

Guest Gunns

Yeah, not the best. Here's hoping that's just an off night.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

I didn't realize John Bonham went to this show and went to the trouble of making a sign, bless him

• Like 1

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

Wow that's kind of a big deal. 13 years after the Mr Security incident, Axl 's still the same.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

haha thats fuking awesome! earlier in this thread i said i hoped he did somthing like that ! thank god he still has some fire lol.. did you happen to see what was on the sign?!