March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

If it's still Mickey, it's still shit. Maybe a more powerful shit...

When he sings with the raspy voice that made him famous and deserving of praise, then I'll give my annoying posts a rest.

You'll quit posting? Now I'm definitely hoping Axl comes back.

Note* Major difference between hoping and believing.

• Like 1

When he sings with the raspy voice that made him famous and deserving of praise, then I'll give my annoying posts a rest.

I'm glad I gave you a reason to have hope again.

• Like 1

I'm glad I gave you a reason to have hope again.

Did you have to destroy my faith in humanity first?
  • Like 1

Guns N' Roses - "Nice Boys (Don't Play Rock and R:

Return of the rasp, finally.

That's return of the rasp?

He sounds like Mickey with a cold. He sounds congested, out of breath, and just awful.

I really hope this performance doesn't set the bar because if it does we need to send James Cameron in to raise it again.

Haven't watched the videos, but judging from the comments it just goes to show what could happen if Axl bothered to rehearse before a tour started.

Why would he waste his time rehearsing before a tour starts?

That would suppose he gives 2 shits about the fans, and we know clear as day that is not the case.

He is just out to steal everyone's money and doesn't really care how he sounds when doing it. TB sure as hell doesn't care as they would shove him out there no matter what, so we can't count on them asking him to be more professional and consider practicing before hand.

Technical difficulties?

I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. It looked like he just fucked up, told the band to stop and play it again, and then the band fucked up. He then got pissed and just changed the song.

Assuming no actual technical difficulties, and that is all it was, that sure is strange.

Angry Axl is a great performer, remember Dublin where he stood as still as a statue with a face like a slapped arse after they took offense to being made to wait and threw bottles? His singing was insane even for that year's consistency, but you lose some of the energy he kicks up dancing and speeding around.

Got 2 minutes into Civil War. Fuck that. I can't be bothered to watch that shit.

At least he has sung with a weak rasp in some parts....

Sorry, I'm gonna hold Axl to the same standards as i would any other performer. I don't give a shit if he's gone from 100% terrible to 90% terrible and 10% weak. That's all the same garbage to me.

• Like 1