March 30th, 2014 - Curitiba, Brazil

Cosmo

Much better than I expected.

I don't believe it, you actually said something nice about Axl? This is way too much for me to handle, gotta find my heart pills fainting-smiley.gif?1292867591

Best show ever! Axl is in tip top form. Havent seen him this good in years. Anyone who says he sounds like hes doing a cheap impersonation of himself and is just going through the motions has no clue what they are talking about. Those people are just haters and were probably never really fans to begin with. Also I love how authentic this band is. definitely the most dangerous band on the planet. Its as if they wrote the songs themselves but honestly if they wrote the songs theyd probably be even better.

He probably read the forums and thought stuff you lot, I'll show you how good I can be. :lol:

Final SETLIST (thanks to GNRsudamerica)

00- Intro

01- Chinese Democracy

02- Welcome To The Jungle

03- It's So Easy

04- Mr. Brownstone

05- Better

06- Estranged -INTERRUMPIDA-

07- Rocket Queen

08- NICE BOYS!

09- Estranged -CONTINUA-

10- Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

11- Live And Let Die

12- Tommy Stinson Solo

13- Dizzy Reed Solo

14- Catcher In The Rye

15- You Could Be Mine

16- DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

17- Sweet Child Of Mine

18- Instrumental Jam

19- November Rain

20- Abnormal

21- Don't Cry

22- Civil War

23- Knockin' On Heaven's Door

24- Nightrain

25- Patience

26- The Seeker

27- Paradise City

For those who won't bother reading the previous pages :P

Nice boys better than 2013 version.

Noticed he left out a long scream that he did as the end in 2010, probably a smart decision.

Overall great version.

If London was a 10/10 this is a 8/10. Which is fantastic if he isn't up to pulling off songs like this I love

Edited by Axl_morris

He sounded fine on that Civil War video, it's just that his voice was insanely good in 2009/10 and frequently stunning in 06 more than the last tour and so far this one. It's expected that Axl Rose sounds great the majority of the time but he has a fanbase that's mostly rabid and fervent in their interest with whatever he does, so it's all magnified.

Huge improvement over the last couple shows. I'm glad to see him warming up, not sure why it always takes him so long. SCOM sounded really good, I thought nice boys was awesome and Civil War really good. Not as powerful as past years but good tone and even some rasp. I hope he is at least this good when I see them in Columbus. Now if he just gives us a "new song".

It didn't come back in 2012 so I don't see it coming back now, he obviously fucked his voice up with the 09/10 run or he's just lost it, that happens to some singers, the magic just goes. If he could perform his A-game again he'd be doing it cause he knows each time he takes the stage he has a deranged army both baying for his blood and celebrating his talent. Just pisses me off that when he finally does decide to drop the sequel he ain't gonna be able to do the studio (which I'm sure he can kill it in until he's 65) versions justice if he's still touring.

• Like 1

Any sign of the yellow rain coat? This is what we are all wondering.

No raincoat!

And I forgot to say:

- Axl kicked a guy out of the concert for having a Slash sign. "That guy wants to leave." "stick that sign up your ass".

That's what happens when you tour the greatest hits, you have a fake Slash on stage and your band is just a bunch of no names. He should learn to deal with it instead of acting all upset.

I just don't understand why he is regressing yet made all the fuss to keep the name, obviously he gets ten times the money from touring but he was progressing with the plan then comes back replacing Chinese Democracy songs and repeating the same setlist rather than come back with a new record and more NEW songs in the setlist, he's never going to get these crowds or the fanbase to accept the continuing evolution of Guns N' Roses by doing this and he's more or less out of time with the slow descent of his vocal power to make a fight of Chinsee Democracy 2 on the touring front. It's pretty sad really and only gives fuel to the fire of those who've abhorred everything the guy's done since 2001. He had a good go at it with 09/10 but seems that was the last of the famous fire.

New Guns on a whole sucks, but that clip of Nice Boys I thought was excellent. Its not amazing, but its certainly passable and its something I would pay to see every night. If Axl could always sound like that, he'd have quite a band here. Fact is though, he doesn't and the fact that he's so hit or miss that we tolerate stuff below this level is kind of sad. If that clip of Nice Boys was how he sounded 80% of the time, which probably is hard for him but if he can't then he should tour, these would be good tours.

00- Intro

01- Chinese Democracy

03- It's So Easy

04- Mr. Brownstone

05- Better

07- Rocket Queen

08- NICE BOYS!

09- Estranged -CONTINUA-

11- Live And Let Die

12- Tommy Stinson Solo

13- Dizzy Reed Solo

14- Catcher In The Rye

15- You Could Be Mine

16- DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

17- Sweet Child Of Mine

18- Instrumental Jam

19- November Rain

20- Abnormal

21- Don't Cry

22- Civil War

24- Nightrain

25- Patience

26- The Seeker

27- Paradise City

Wtf.... What happen during Estranged? Not time to go through all pages.....

00- Intro

01- Chinese Democracy

03- It's So Easy

04- Mr. Brownstone

05- Better

07- Rocket Queen

08- NICE BOYS!

09- Estranged -CONTINUA-

11- Live And Let Die

12- Tommy Stinson Solo

13- Dizzy Reed Solo

14- Catcher In The Rye

15- You Could Be Mine

16- DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

17- Sweet Child Of Mine

18- Instrumental Jam

19- November Rain

20- Abnormal

21- Don't Cry

22- Civil War

24- Nightrain

25- Patience

26- The Seeker

27- Paradise City

Wtf.... What happen during Estranged? Not time to go through all pages.....

Technical difficulties, it seems.

What the hell happened between Sao Paulo and Curitiba? He's 100% different. Nice Boys sounded great (Though it was a little slow, but if that's all I have to complain about I'll take it), SCOM sounded as good as any performance since 2011, and Civil War was okay, but definitely the worst of the songs posted so far. But he's sounding better and looking like he enjoys being on stage again at least.

That setlist is missing This I Love. This is the correct setlist.

Intro – Far From Any Road (True Detective)
01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome To The Jungle
03. It’s So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Better
06. Estranged (Música interrompida devido a problemas com a chuva)
07. Rocket Queen
08. Nice Boys
09. Estranged
Richard Fortus Solo
10. Live And Let Die
11. This I Love
12. Tommy Stinson Solo – “Holidays in the Sun” (Sex Pistols)
Dizzy Solo
13. Catcher In The Rye
14. You Could Be Mine
Dj Ashba Solo
15. Sweet Child O' Mine
16. Jam/November Rain
17. Bumblefoot solo – “Abnormal”
18. Don't Cry
19. Civil War
20. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
21. Nightrain
22. Patience
23. The Seeker
24. Jam/Paradise City

Nice boys sounded pretty cool, Civil was good too... marked improvement V.good Axl!

As for This I love I imagine it got dropped because of the technical difficulties and by the time that the issues were sorted it was too late to add the song without throwing the set momentum awry at least in their estimations... (speculation), It doesn't really matter anyway it will be back, Axl loves singing that one that much is clear.

Sweet child was consistent as well, so far I haven't face palmed once watching these videos, I guess there's a glimmer of hope that he won't embarrass himself and guns fans around the world at the golden gods... crossing fingers and toes now that he can keep this up.

I have to say that I'm still not impressed by this, if what is happening is that Axl is warming up that 100% proves he was sitting on his ass right up until he got on the plane for Brazil, rehearsals were in L.A he could have come down for an hour here and there and sang some songs, would have quickened the process an maybe he would have seen how off he was and that he needed to work at it before hitting the road, with 2 weeks prep you don't have a lot of time but you have enough to make a difference.

Edited by Tom2112