April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

GUNSANDROSES_FERRO_2014-11-2.jpg

I'm sure a lot of it is the angle, but this picture is literally awful.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

Blasphemy.

Before you all get on the bandwagon over this photo, it's clearly the angle - and the fact that Axl has got his jacket half undone so that any movement makes it balloon and puff up. Compare that photo with this, which was taken just a few days ago:

10014639_10152352169665460_1234870187_n.

I think Axl looks bloody brilliant in this photo.

Also, I don't understand why photographers don't seem to care anymore about the photos that they post and how bad their subject might look - I mean, back in the day, could you imagine George Chin or Robert John posting shitty photos of Axl? I don't think so!

DJ, after Axl, Duff and Dizzy, was the favourite of the crowd.. At first, the people were like "who the fuck does this punk think he is?"... But after a few songs, he really connected with the crowd, even more went he jumped into us.

Edited by Wallrose794
  • Like 1

I agree that DJ is a poser and so on but is it really that big of a deal with a few different notes here and there? It's a live show where everyone are caught up in the moment. I'm sure it's not a big deal for the people attending the show. Back in the day there was loads of "mistakes" but it was awesome anyway.

you have a good point there, Slash and Duff used to fuck up almost everything when they were high and shit, i don't really mind DJ's mistakes i think it's kinda funny i just get annoyed by his behaviour, since he is married and stuff he thinks he owns the world, like he is back in puberty or something

No disrespect / offense but I think "Slash and Duff used to fuck up almost everything..." is exaggerating, a lot.

Half a dozen flubs a show is different to half a dozen per song..'.we all know that infamous clip of Slash unable to start SCOM but at least he composed himself and got it right/ acknowledged he was fucking it up.

I've seen/heard DJ absolutely murder Better from start to finish, and act like he was nailing it the whole time.

Instances like that is where I don't understand why Axl doesn't chuck one and yell STOP...but anyway :shrugs:

I agree that DJ is a poser and so on but is it really that big of a deal with a few different notes here and there? It's a live show where everyone are caught up in the moment. I'm sure it's not a big deal for the people attending the show. Back in the day there was loads of "mistakes" but it was awesome anyway.

you have a good point there, Slash and Duff used to fuck up almost everything when they were high and shit, i don't really mind DJ's mistakes i think it's kinda funny i just get annoyed by his behaviour, since he is married and stuff he thinks he owns the world, like he is back in puberty or something

Sorry but the guy took the stage during the BBF and Fortus jammin. He didn´t join them. He just did his own show waving at the crow like he just won some championship. That was out of place. And he can´t do whatever his wants performing one of the songs. He went whith his own riff in the middle of the song.

DJ, after Axl, Duff and Dizzy, was the favourite of the crowd.. At first, the people were like "who the fuck does this punk think he is?"... But after a few songs, he really connected with the crowd, even more went he jumped into us.

Yeah, he obviously loves to interract with the crowd. I will never forget how he got trolled by TM. DJ's cluelessnes and that trollface at the end makes it DJ's highlight of his five years in the band. :lol:

• Like 1

I think it's an in-joke with the band that he sucks on the patience solo. He even admitted it at one of the shows I was at before he started it he shouted down the mic "here comes the sucky part". I can't remember if it was the same show or not but he broke his strings mid-solo and had to run to replace it. It was more funny than anything.

Heh heh heh which show was this? I wonder if it's on YouTube.......

Yeah, he obviously loves to interract with the crowd. I will never forget how he got trolled by TM. DJ's cluelessnes and that trollface at the end makes it DJ's highlight of his five years in the band. :lol:

I've never seen this video before :lol:

"GAME OF THRONES DUDE!"

Edited by ColdHeartBreaker

That My Michelle was more like the album version than the 06 rasp versions.

Axl almost sounds like his pre 86 voice.

I think it's an in-joke with the band that he sucks on the patience solo. He even admitted it at one of the shows I was at before he started it he shouted down the mic "here comes the sucky part". I can't remember if it was the same show or not but he broke his strings mid-solo and had to run to replace it. It was more funny than anything.

Heh heh heh which show was this? I wonder if it's on YouTube.......

I can't remember. I went to 7 UK shows in 2012. It was one of them. Liverpool, Newcastle or Manchester perhaps

No disrespect / offense but I think "Slash and Duff used to fuck up almost everything..." is exaggerating, a lot.

Half a dozen flubs a show is different to half a dozen per song..'.we all know that infamous clip of Slash unable to start SCOM but at least he composed himself and got it right/ acknowledged he was fucking it up.

I've seen/heard DJ absolutely murder Better from start to finish, and act like he was nailing it the whole time.

Instances like that is where I don't understand why Axl doesn't chuck one and yell STOP...but anyway :shrugs:

i was maybe over reacting with that, excuse me hehe, i'm not trying to bash slash and duff here, but it's just kinda funny that mistakes now are such a crime comparing to the past, not that i consider DJ as a good guitarrist or something or place him above slash, he is decent, but i just think in general it's kinda fun to see some mistakes here and there, reminds us that musicians are people too :P

Axl's face get bloated in a short time.

He must be on medication or sick. His face was "normal" in Rio, but completly bloated in this Buenos Aires photos.

I was thinking that. He may be ill and on medication. Hope he is ok though.

Watching Ashba on these clips he looks like a petulant child trying to get attention.

He is a rock singer on tour. He is probably going strong on the booze. Alcohol makes you bloated.

Now that all videos are available, it wasn't a bad show from Axl. Some of the songs are quite good actually.

From the clips I've heard sounds like a really good show. Nice change of pace with the set list and I love that Duff and Axl are still able to have a relationship. There were some weak vocals here and there but a big improvement over the last few shows. I am starting to wonder if he has some vocal issues, I don't think he's just holding back. The whole duff thing is exciting and I am looking forward to seeing GnR again at Rock on the Range, but I am increasingly getting more impatient and disappointed for some new material. I should know better, but I really hoped they were going to debut something new after the information we received from the mods. Guess not.

Nice to see My Michelle in there but Axl was kinda poor on it christ. It takes him so long to get warmed up on tours, so frustrating, you'd think he'd be singing everyday, adding to the vault but I guess he's been enjoying his life instead which is fine but I'd like to keep the mysterious image of him holed up in studios when not on tour accumulating great things to release one day.