April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Ise

Awesome!! Duff makes this one very cool

This is the best ISE in years...

btw wtf that Axl scream around 2:40? i've never ever heard him singing like that :axl:

I'd be tempted to say it's the best ISE ever, or at least from the new band. You're spot on about that scream at 2:40 - that was legitimately one of the most intense Axl moments I can recall.

I think it's safe to say that scream HURTS him so bad...

The only live performance from him come to my mind at similar to this is the 1991 CNE Grand Stand show in canada when they did Back off Bitch the only time on the UYI tour

• Like 1

Ashba's solo on CD - What the fuck was that? That shit is unacceptable. It truly is unacceptable.

Other than that, pretty cool :)

He seemed off the whole night, really

He kept looking to his left and walking off during Attitude. What he did during Patience when Richard and Ron were playing was rude and ignorant.

Edited by axlsend

I feel really bad for Ashba. Guys tries really hard to be "rock n roll", Duff just goes up there dressed in regular black clothes, bass in hand and gives him a 3 hour class.

I don't know, dude. At this point in time he strikes me as the one who tries really hard to be a sandwich man. It sucks.

That Patience thing with Ashba is so cringeworthy!

Ron and Fortus are playing a nice low key acoustic intro that is very melodic and then you have DJ acting like a TV wrestler making gestures to the crowd to get them to cheer him on over the song. I usually don't mind DJ as much as most here but that is just a rude thing to do

all with all it was a pretty good show right? i mean Axl finally seem to give a shit, Duff on stage, not too bad vocals form axl, Raw Power and Attitude played, DJ fucking up some things which is always funny if you ask me, and a damn crazy crowd! after It's so easy Axl asked the crowd to take a step back lol

GRAAAAAACIAS :D Edited by GNRmello77

Ashba's main solo on Patience was okay by my ears. A little sloppy perhaps but I've heard far worse from him. That outro was horrendous though. I say leave the solos for Richard and Ron.

Great hearing Axl do the cough again though. There's some serious magic in all those moments he has with Duff.

Ashba jumps into the crowd at 3:22

Hey Duff look at me I jumped into the crowd I'm pretty cool, right?!!

Hah, was just gonna say, he really does seem like the annoying little kid trying to impress the cool older kid. Duff wearing those shades was a million times cooler than any AshbaSwag.