What CD Songs are you excited to hear Duff play?

Don't know if this is thread worthy? But I think this is probably on a lot of our minds.

As the title says, which CD song or songs are you looking forward to hear Duff put his spin on? For me I'm looking forward to Shackler's.. that's a mean bass song. I also think he could totally rip Chinese Democracy a new asshole! haha :D

Shackler's would be a good one. Anything CD related really. It's going to be fun watching him play the newer material.

I'm more excited for the opening bassline in It's So Easy though. The crowd is going to explode.

• Like 1

I'd love to hear him on OMG (i know, not a CD song) because of the killer bass in that track.

For CD songs I'd love to hear him on SOD and the 2006 version of IRS (was a little more groovy).

I never even thought of IRS... damn! that would be pretty cool! Unlikely though as it hasn't been played in a while :(

Duff playing CD songs is a bit of an odd thing for me. I read somewhere that Tommy was trying to play like Duff in the first place. So it'll be odd for me to watch the original guy come back to "cover" the guy who was trying to sound like him in the first place.

Beside that, my answer is: all of them.

• Like 1

Duff playing CD songs is a bit of an odd thing for me. I read somewhere that Tommy was trying to play like Duff in the first place. So it'll be odd for me to watch the original guy come back to "cover" the guy who was trying to sound like him in the first place.

Beside that, my answer is: all of them.

It is very odd! haha, but I just hope he hasn't been told to play the songs note for note. I want to hear a slight twist on them :)

Anything CD. I still expect someone else to play during those.

Why? He's been practicing a lot recently, performing with different bands, playing Deep Purple stuff, Zeppelin stuff, Walking Papers stuff. I believe he can play just about anything off Chinese. Not that the songs are that demanding.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.