Describe a forum member with one gif

GivenToFly

What ever did happen to Madison? :lol: (After she left, of course)

Madison is fine, moved on,

maybe an idea a few of the rest of you ought to entertain

There's really nothing wrong with hanging out here. As long as you're maintaining a regular life outside of this forum. Ie, a job, a social life, family life. People have different choices for their social activities: some play cards, some take drugs, some go to the gym, some gamble, some read, some play a sport, some shop, some play games, some drink, some cook, some write, some create, some play music, some make music, some watch TV, some post on a forum. Whatever takes your fancy, really.

There's really nothing wrong with hanging out here. As long as you're maintaining a regular life outside of this forum. Ie, a job, a social life, family life. People have different choices for their social activities: some play cards, some take drugs, some go to the gym, some gamble, some read, some play a sport, some shop, some play games, some drink, some cook, some write, some create, some play music, some make music, some watch TV, some post on a forum. Whatever takes your fancy, really.

I think Shades meant that we should move on from Madison rather than the forum itself :lol:

• Like 1

I think Shades meant that we should move on from Madison rather than the forum itself :lol:

Right-e-o. :lol: I don't spend any time thinking of Madison myself and didn't think anyone else was so preoccupied in their mind from someone who hasn't been present for YEARS here, so I assumed he meant the forum. Hehehe!!!

An insight into Snake Pit's mind:

q5tvd.gif

The night was going perfectly, and McCoy was seconds away from getting lucky...

1398618170_istherealchohol.gif

Miser spends time away from MyGNR to direct his first piece of theatre:

weirdest-art-dance-ever-o.gif

Arnold Layne consumes a SECOND bowl of cereal:

dsc1gjqyg491ctc0te6hnz1ce.500x242x6.gif

When somebody gets over 7 likes on a post:

etuL00H.gif

When I get raged:

2262%20-%20Raw%20gif%20hunter_hearst_hel

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

You're kidding? A large proportion of the members here are positively obsessed with members gone for decades and think about nothing else but their unrealistic return, like Slash.

As much as I strongly disagree with everything you just said, I have to give you props for this post. :lol:

You're kidding? A large proportion of the members here are positively obsessed with members gone for decades and think about nothing else but their unrealistic return, like Slash.

As much as I strongly disagree with everything you just said, I have to give you props for this post. :lol:

Ah, I am sure you can allow me a certain amount of hyperbole for comedic effect.