New interview w/Dj ASHBA [Soundcrave]

Guest NGOG

Guest Gunns

Lucky his setting up the tent for Ashba Swag and jager shots

He's serving alcohol because you would only purchase his shit whilst being completely drunk

You do slightly, but there is something about the Guns audience. They are just die-hard and hardcore. They hear the intro to “Welcome to the Jungle” or “Sweet Child”, or any of those classic songs and every crowd we play for just lights up. Like “Paradise City” where the entire crowd is jumping, it is just pretty insane.

I don't think he gets what a "hardcore" fan means.

We do. You know the real cool thing about a Guns show is that its so unpredictable and so exciting, especially being in the band its really exciting. I have a vague idea of the set list. Very rare do we follow it. I dont ever physically see a set list for a 3 hour show that we play. So every song we play we call one after another because thats how we play it. Every night varies which is cool and makes it exciting. We like to throw in surprises and Vegas is the perfect place for that.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

• Like 3

We do. You know the real cool thing about a Guns show is that its so unpredictable and so exciting, especially being in the band its really exciting. I have a vague idea of the set list. Very rare do we follow it. I dont ever physically see a set list for a 3 hour show that we play. So every song we play we call one after another because thats how we play it. Every night varies which is cool and makes it exciting. We like to throw in surprises and Vegas is the perfect place for that.

Lol he has a "vague idea of the setlist". We have people on the forums predicting the setlists on show update threads who get every song down to a tee - then again it is hard not to considering how reluctant GNR is when it comes to really changing things up

How can DJ say these things with a straight face?

Well in DJ's defense the "Setlist" has contained songs like Prostitute and OMG and were never played.

However these songs have been on the set since 2011, I would think even less of DJ if he still saw those songs on the setlist and thought they would actually be played lol

Guest Gunns

We all know from past dj interviews , that nothing he ever says turns out to be true:

our reaction when he first started talkinga bout gnr news:

53523-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Ba-hgf

our reaction to reading djs interviews about gnr news today

arnold_with_no_teeth_looks_a_bit_like_ja

We all know from past dj interviews , that nothing he ever says turns out to be true:

our reaction when he first started talkinga bout gnr news:

53523-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Conan-Ba-hgf

our reaction to reading djs interviews about gnr news today

arnold_with_no_teeth_looks_a_bit_like_ja

:lol: :lol: