Dead Daisies to be on two major US tours this Summer:Bad Company/Lynyrd Skynyrd and Def Leppard/KISS

That's pretty cool. I can't stand Def Leppard apart from Pour Some Sugar On Me, but I've been meaning to see KISS for ages, would be cool if a band like The Dead Daisies opened for them when they come back to the UK.

Skynyrd have played here a couple of times recently as headliners and I've passed, but I'd definitely see Dead Daisies + Bad Company + Skynyrd.

That's pretty cool. I can't stand Def Leppard apart from Pour Some Sugar On Me, but I've been meaning to see KISS for ages, would be cool if a band like The Dead Daisies opened for them when they come back to the UK.

Skynyrd have played here a couple of times recently as headliners and I've passed, but I'd definitely see Dead Daisies + Bad Company + Skynyrd.

I went to see Def Leppard and Whitesnake on a joint headline tour a few years ago and Def Leppard were awesome.

I went to see Def Leppard and Whitesnake on a joint headline tour a few years ago and Def Leppard were awesome.
It's a shame my particularly high regard of your posts had to come to a grisly end.

It's a shame my particularly high regard of your posts had to come to a grisly end.

lol.

Charley D

Fortus looks much happier playing with the Dead Daisies. Can't blame him :)

Song sounds great.

Touring with Skynyrd will make this band a lot more known.

Charley Drayton is on Drums in this clip. Possibly one of the five best living drummers today. Just watch that dude. Anyone playing with that rhythm behind it is having the time of their life!!!

Guest Gunns

the dead daisies frontman Jon Stevens was playing small clubs ( i mean <200) a few months back just a solo act, and it was only $20.00 a ticket lol

Edited by Gunns