May 24, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

Huge fan

So I'm pretty sure Axl's new thing is joke-dancing. Cuz he did a joke-dance at least once per song when I saw him in Bethlehem on the 13th. And he does a joke-dance a couple times in this video. It's always accompanied by a big smile directed at someone. Is he like, making fun of himself? Or making fun of people who normally dance like that?

So I'm pretty sure Axl's new thing is joke-dancing. Cuz he did a joke-dance at least once per song when I saw him in Bethlehem on the 13th. And he does a joke-dance a couple times in this video. It's always accompanied by a big smile directed at someone. Is he like, making fun of himself? Or making fun of people who normally dance like that?

Why does it take so many "guys" to play SCOM when it used to take just 5?

Because the new one is better then the old one! Lol

Insert scary Brazilian picture

Edited by Estranged Coma

Would it be so hard for this band to sing GNR songs for their solo spots? Dust N' Bones or So Fine instead of Holidays In The Sun or Abnormal? Even Attitude? While we're at it why not covers that are actually part of the bands discography instead of The Seeker?

• Like 1

Because the new one is better then the old one! Lol

Insert scary Brazilian picture

Haha! Yeah right, they need more guitar players because the old Guns material is so difficult to play. You seriously think so? GTFOH!

• Like 1

You guys bitch too much. I was there, the show fucking rocked. Energy kept me going in Vegas till 7am. Axl sounded fucking great. He was in a great mood. All smiles and was interacting with us up front a lot. Threw his mic into the crowd after Paradise City. Some lady threw her panties and they landed right on his face and stayed there. It was fuckin classic, perfect shot and he loved it. Only problem was the 40 something year old lawyers who brought their wives down to the front and then got pissy if you came near her. Get a fucking seat next time asshole!

Nearly 20 years pal. This is what you have after nearly 20 fucking years! 1 album and a never ending nostalgia tour that gets worse every time out. People who say the fans bitch too much are fucking idiots at this point

#jokedancing2014 #swag #notrickery #ladiesandgentlemenmisterdizzyreed #usedtoloveher #almondjoy #eatmysilkworms

You forgot #lessbloated

Any, I have to say that GnR didn't lie. They told me on twitter chances were slim to get new songs, and I wasn't tricked : no new songs

You guys bitch too much. I was there, the show fucking rocked. Energy kept me going in Vegas till 7am. Axl sounded fucking great. He was in a great mood. All smiles and was interacting with us up front a lot. Threw his mic into the crowd after Paradise City. Some lady threw her panties and they landed right on his face and stayed there. It was fuckin classic, perfect shot and he loved it. Only problem was the 40 something year old lawyers who brought their wives down to the front and then got pissy if you came near her. Get a fucking seat next time asshole!

Nearly 20 years pal. This is what you have after nearly 20 fucking years! 1 album and a never ending nostalgia tour that gets worse every time out. People who say the fans bitch too much are fucking idiots at this point

So...? If you take nuGn'R for what it obviously has become - a typical nostalgia act touring band, it's still a great show. And the good ol'classics never grow old....

It's just a shame that people don't get to see the 'real' Gn'R playing their music.

GN'R being alive and not only touring across the world but also having released new music six years ago, almost 30 years since the band was founded, is pretty awesome. You might want it to be even more than it is but don't be a whiny bitch because you are not getting what you want.

GN'R being alive and not only touring across the world but also having released new music six years ago, almost 30 years since the band was founded, is pretty awesome. You might want it to be even more than it is but don't be a whiny bitch because you are not getting what you want.

Honestly dude STFU. You are the epitome of a nutswinging zealot. People like you aren't even real fans. You're just blind worshipers. It's pathetic because you're the type of person who doesn't even think for themselves. A post like that actually sounds you're on GnR's pay roll or that you think Axl will read your comment and that somehow validates your lives. I honestly People who post things like that when it comes to GnR 2014 are mentally ill. You have to be a complete fucking idiot to not understand why people don't think the state of this shitty band is cool. You sound like a moron saying shit like "GnR being alive and not only touring the world but also having released new music six years ago, almost 30 years since the band was founded is pretty awesome" Only a completely delusional person could look at things the way they are now and think it's awesome.

In fact you know who you sound like. You sound like DJ when he talks about how these shows are gonna be something new and exciting that the fans haven't seen before and when he talks about new material and writing at least 10 songs for Guns and how Axl is so great and has so much up his sleeve. He sounds like a tool sayin this shit over and over again and you come off exactly the same way when you talk about how awesome GnR in 2014 is.

• Like 4

Mailing it in or not, at least in South America, less than two months ago, there was the slightest amount of variance between the setlists. Now that they're doing a residency, where they know people are more likely to see more than one gig, the setlists go completely static? Makes zero sense.

I agree. How did they do in the residency in 2012 ? Was it like this or more variation/songs they hadn't played live in a long time ? Sorry, for asking, tried looking it up, but couldn't find setlists for the residency.

Honestly dude STFU. You are the epitome of a nutswinging zealot. People like you aren't even real fans. You're just blind worshipers. It's pathetic because you're the type of person who doesn't even think for themselves. A post like that actually sounds you're on GnR's pay roll or that you think Axl will read your comment and that somehow validates your lives. I honestly People who post things like that when it comes to GnR 2014 are mentally ill. You have to be a complete fucking idiot to not understand why people don't think the state of this shitty band is cool. You sound like a moron saying shit like "GnR being alive and not only touring the world but also having released new music six years ago, almost 30 years since the band was founded is pretty awesome" Only a completely delusional person could look at things the way they are now and think it's awesome.

In fact you know who you sound like. You sound like DJ when he talks about how these shows are gonna be something new and exciting that the fans haven't seen before and when he talks about new material and writing at least 10 songs for Guns and how Axl is so great and has so much up his sleeve. He sounds like a tool sayin this shit over and over again and you come off exactly the same way when you talk about how awesome GnR in 2014 is.

Awesome post! :lol:

No, it is awesome that the band is still around. It is soooo much better than the alternative, which, frankly, was the more plausible scenario.

Ignoring the gap between CD and the last GNR album as always to prove some idiotic point. Thanks again, SaulMonster.

I am not ignoring any gap. I am expressing my opinion on the fact that GN'R is still alive and touring the world, 30 years since the band's inception. That is pretty awesome. Sorry my point went above your head.

GNR still touring after 30 years and fans still coming out to see them speaks for itself.

Axl is still an amazing frontman and performer and still bringing the fans to the shows.

I think it is a big accomplishment that GNR has lasted this long and Axl didn't retire after the original band broke up.

It shows how passionate he is about his craft and how he can still command an audience just by walking out on stage.

• Like 2

You are right, I am a fucking idiot. What was I thinking going to Vegas for an epic weekend seeing a band I grew up with, playing music I love.

Are you 8 years old?

You are right, I am a fucking idiot. What was I thinking going to Vegas for an epic weekend seeing a band I grew up with, playing music I love.

Are you 8 years old?

The band is still Guns N Roses ;)

Are you 8 years old?

Ban!

Bono, you can express your opinion without resorting to calling other people idiots.

• Like 1