May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

Hats are cool on cool people. They also protect from aliens, the sun, and bird shit.

Good point. Ok then what is it with the shades on Axl? Is that to be cool or does the lighting affect his eyes?

The stage lights can be super powerful. It would be logical that it's for coolness and to not go blind.

Hats are cool on cool people. They also protect from aliens, the sun, and bird shit.

Good point. Ok then what is it with the shades on Axl? Is that to be cool or does the lighting affect his eyes?

The stage lights can be super powerful. It would be logical that it's for coolness and to not go blind.

Ok good point. Then what about the hot jacket staying on - is that to be cool too?

You know I could go on for ever if you don't stop me. Or until my dinner is ready :P

Ok good point. Then what about the hot jacket staying on - is that to be cool too?

You know I could go on for ever if you don't stop me. Or until my dinner is ready :P

That's a good point. Stop.

16. Abnormal

I wonder what duff is thinking watching Ron sing that song

"just one drink won't hurt."

hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

You pulled a Tommy on me. :mellow:

Guest Gunns

That's a good point. Stop.

16. Abnormal

I wonder what duff is thinking watching Ron sing that song

"just one drink won't hurt."

hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

You pulled a Tommy on me. :mellow:

I genuinely found it funny, unlike Tommy I wasn't taking the piss (pun intended)

• Like 1

10177484_10152437342308069_1214534876039

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: That's for this photo as well as your profile photo.

https://twitter.com/jazzicozenadam/status/473018736610643968

For all the reunionist...I kinda laughed

Did he not see DJ? Why the fuck would he choose BBF for that picture.

I don't get it.

English doesn't seem his native tongue, he probably has no clue that he put BBF on instead of DJ. Probably doesn't even know anyone in the band. Tell him he's a loser ;)

• Like 1

Insiders are telling me he's singing awesome. So fuck off haters.

Wicked <3

The snippet of KOHD they just posted sounded great to me, but then again I think he sounds great in all the recent gigs.

That's a great Axl pic. Duff is like fuel.

TOTALLY.

Insiders are telling me he's singing awesome. So fuck off haters.

Wicked <3

The snippet of KOHD they just posted sounded great to me, but then again I think he sounds great in all the recent gigs.

Yeah, I just saw it and he's killing it. My friend who's at the show right now is completely satisfied with the performance so far. Edited by tinyrobot
  • Like 1