May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

So... Duff's there for the whole night. What's Tommy doing ? He's in Vegas too, right ? I definitely think something is up now... I'm glad to see that the SA tour was a success for Axl and Duff. They obviously both enjoyed it, or he wouldn't have returned tonight when it's not necessary, I mean, they do have a bass player. Maybe Tommy and Duff will do fifty fifty ? If one can't make it, the other one will fill in ? I don't know Tommy at all, but if I were him, I would be extremely annoyed at this. And if he's not, I would guess he doesn't really care about GNR anymore.

But great that Duff's back for tonight! And even more curious as to how it will unfold...

What makes you think that Tommy ever truly cared about Guns? He seems to care about Axl, and he's into the Chinese tunes. He also likes to get paid. If Guns ended tomorrow, he won't slit his wrists. That's just like, my opinion man.

Izzy's too unreliable. You can't have him as a full-time member.

It's not what he wants either. But as a songwriting combo, I love Axl and Izzy.

Does Izzy songwriting suits Axl's vision of music? ChinDem is not an album Izzy would write... I like the combo too but that worked for classic GNR only.

Does Izzy songwriting suits Axl's vision of music? ChinDem is not an album Izzy would write... I like the combo too but that worked for classic GNR only.

I'd love to see some Izzy styling on the CD songs. Maybe they wouldn't have been turned into overproduced pieces of bile.

But Down By The Ocean. Maybe it will prove it can work for you. I don't need proof. The Axl n' Izzy combo will always yield results.

Edited by Rovim

So... Duff's there for the whole night. What's Tommy doing ? He's in Vegas too, right ? I definitely think something is up now... I'm glad to see that the SA tour was a success for Axl and Duff. They obviously both enjoyed it, or he wouldn't have returned tonight when it's not necessary, I mean, they do have a bass player. Maybe Tommy and Duff will do fifty fifty ? If one can't make it, the other one will fill in ? I don't know Tommy at all, but if I were him, I would be extremely annoyed at this. And if he's not, I would guess he doesn't really care about GNR anymore.

But great that Duff's back for tonight! And even more curious as to how it will unfold...

What makes you think that Tommy ever truly cared about Guns? He seems to care about Axl, and he's into the Chinese tunes. He also likes to get paid. If Guns ended tomorrow, he won't slit his wrists. That's just like, my opinion man.

I agree with you... None of those guys would kill for GNR. And I saw Tommy's interview at Rock On Rage (or whatever), he looked drunk as fuck, sick, weird. He looked like a careless fuck who just wanted to crash in bed.

I'd love to see some Izzy styling on the CD songs. Maybe they wouldn't have been turned into overproduced pieces of bile.

ChinDem is what Axl wanted. Good be nice to see what Izzy could have done to it but that's just what if. It is what it is. And if there's a ChinDem II, like Axl mentioned, then I guess songs must be somewhat in the same line.

I agree with you... None of those guys would kill for GNR. And I saw Tommy's interview at Rock On Rage (or whatever), he looked drunk as fuck, sick, weird. He looked like a careless fuck who just wanted to crash in bed.

I thought that was his normal look. He looks like a leftover from the Sex Pistols. :P

• Like 1

Axl is not a traitor. He won't just toss aside Tommy after 86 years in the band. That's just not right. Even after becoming a zombie, Tommy is still leading the band when Axl is not around which is always.

Edited by Rovim

I don't know. I really don't know Tommy. I only rediscovered GNR last year, so I have missed a lot of all the drama that went on during the years. I don't get why someone who doesn't (seem to) care about GNR is called the General, or the second in command. I get the feeling Duff cares more about GNR, even today, because GNR has meant so much for him and has done so much for him.

• Like 2

You guys are gonna confuse the kids with all this talk about writing new music. Stop being crazy people.

Yea all new music talk will be moved to the week after next. After the last Vegas show ends next week we won't hear from GNR until end of the year or 2015. People need to start thinking up creative threads for the quiet time.

But Down By The Ocean. Maybe it will prove it can work for you. I don't need proof. The Axl n' Izzy combo will always yield results.

For sure, but at the same time, that's so 1989. Axl wanted to move on. Dunno. These people are so unpredictable... :/