18. Civil War

19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door

20. Nightrain

ENCORE:

21. Patience

22. The Seeker

23. Paradise City

Thankyou man

The jam before Patience was yesterday. Obviously an impromptu thing as Richard and Bumble were laughing waiting to see Axl's reaction..

Axl said something like Tommy needed tonight off- and however he worded it made it sound like it had been arranged in advance. Was it announced why he did not play golden gods? Axl did mention members were going through personal stuff in revolver interview. But who knows. Pleased it happened I was there.

Worth noteing Bumble seemed a much happier guy when up there with Duff.

• Like 2

The jam before Patience was yesterday. Obviously an impromptu thing as Richard and Bumble were laughing waiting to see Axl's reaction..

Axl said something like Tommy needed tonight off- and however he worded it made it sound like it had been arranged in advance. Was it announced why he did not play golden gods? Axl did mention members were going through personal stuff in revolver interview. But who knows. Pleased it happened I was there.

The rumor was Tommy had a broken rib. So he couldn´t play at golden gods.

O right, he had broken a rib in Brazil, managed to play several gigs with the Replacements, but couldn't play with GNR at the Golden Gods.

Hm, come to think of it, would the major issue in SA have something to do with that ? How did he break his rib ? (I'm sorry, I love the intrigue ;) )

Any video? I would like to see the guys playing Yesterdays even if it's just Rich and Ron.

O right, he had broken a rib in Brazil, managed to play several gigs with the Replacements, but couldn't play with GNR at the Golden Gods.

Hm, come to think of it, would the major issue in SA have something to do with that ? How did he break his rib ? (I'm sorry, I love the intrigue ;) )

Sure it sounds like total bullshit. But that´s all we know. However if had a broken rib it was because he was fuckin´drunk that he fell. Or maybe he was cought fuckin´someone else´s wife. And when her hubby found out beat the shit out of him :lol:

It's amazing how all of this Duff/Axl reunion stuff would have never been possible if team Brazil had stopped Duff from seeing Axl. They tried saying "he was in the shower" when they first met in a hotel in London, luckily Axl opened up the door and was happy to see Duff

There has been several conflicting accounts of the whole London hotel meet. Chances are, in the hotel a few hours before the concert he probably was in the shower. I also don't think TB would have been negative about the situation. I think Axl/Duff and TB knew there was no bad blood between them before this happened anyway.

EDIT: I just remembered in an interview in 2009 Axl even spoke that he was willing to do something with Duff. I reckon they have been texting for years.

Edited by Axl_morris

Axl never was mad at Duff...Duff stayed with Axl longer than any of the originals. He stuck around after Slash left. Hell duff was a part of NuGNR until his wife got pregnant. Then Duff realized his life needed to change and he left...I think that's something Axl understood and respected.

Now Axl was likely rubbed the wrong way after he joined VR. But I still think Axl could forgive him for that.

Full of surprises.

:huh: Is she serious ?

lol at the reply 'This is not fucking slash dumbfuck'

What was the photo? It's been deleted.

It's amazing how all of this Duff/Axl reunion stuff would have never been possible if team Brazil had stopped Duff from seeing Axl. They tried saying "he was in the shower" when they first met in a hotel in London, luckily Axl opened up the door and was happy to see Duff

how do you know that???? interesting

It's in Duff's book.