May 31, Las Vegas,NV. No Trickery!

batman007

Full of surprises.

:huh: Is she serious ?

lol at the reply 'This is not fucking slash dumbfuck'

What was the photo? It's been deleted.

It was a clip of DJ's solo, believe it or not.

And she thought it was Slash?

Apparently :shrugs: I thought it might have been a joke, but if she's removed it, she might have actually thought it was Slash ?

Full of surprises.

Apparently :shrugs: I thought it might have been a joke, but if she's removed it, she might have actually thought it was Slash ?

Ouch :P

Well there's two stories to how Duff met up with Axl in London.

Duff told TMS that he registered at the same hotel as Axl, but at the time he didn't know it until the guy at the desk asked if he was here playing with GNR?

Then he said he found out what room Axl was in and told his wife he was going to knock and talk to him.

Now Axl's version, said he heard Duff talking outside his room and opened the door and they talked for a bit and had dinner either later that night or another night. Also Axl said he didn't realize Duff was going to play with them until he came on stage and Tommy gave him his base.

Whatever story is right, they did meet up and Duff played and has been the go to guy whenever Tommy can't play with GNR.

Yeah, I think Duff and Axl still had an okay relationship even after the breakup, but hadn't talked in years.

It's amazing how all of this Duff/Axl reunion stuff would have never been possible if team Brazil had stopped Duff from seeing Axl. They tried saying "he was in the shower" when they first met in a hotel in London, luckily Axl opened up the door and was happy to see Duff

how do you know that???? interesting

It's in Duff's book. Here's what he stated.

In the end I just went to the door of his hotel room. People from his entourage stopped me in the hallway.

“You can’t go in right now, man,” said one. “He’s about to get in the shower to get ready for the show tonight.”

“I’ve seen him naked before,” I said.

The door to Axl’s room opened a crack.

“I thought I heard your voice out here,” said Axl.

He wasn’t naked.

He motioned with his head and said, “Come on in.”

And so, for the first time in much too long. Axl and I finally met again face-to-face. Any doubts I had about what might happen melted instantly.

We hugged.

Obviously, there was more after that.

• Like 3

Full of surprises.

Ouch :P

It was a video of DJ and she said something like 'Slash's solo was so amazing!'

It's amazing how all of this Duff/Axl reunion stuff would have never been possible if team Brazil had stopped Duff from seeing Axl. They tried saying "he was in the shower" when they first met in a hotel in London, luckily Axl opened up the door and was happy to see Duff

In the end I just went to the door of his hotel room. People from his entourage stopped me in the hallway.

“You can’t go in right now, man,” said one. “He’s about to get in the shower to get ready for the show tonight.”

He wasn’t naked.

And so, for the first time in much too long. Axl and I finally met again face-to-face. Any doubts I had about what might happen melted instantly.

We hugged.

OMG I haven't read the book yet but that excerpt makes me cry and laugh at the same time. Duff OWNED TB with that response!! Like, those idiots think they know Axl better than the guys who saw him rise from shit to heaven? Yeah, right.

I love Duff. I hope he never quits on Axl ever again.

You cant go in right now, man, said one. Hes about to get in the shower to get ready for the show tonight.

Ive seen him naked before, I said.

The door to Axls room opened a crack.

I thought I heard your voice out here, said Axl.

He wasnt naked.

He motioned with his head and said, Come on in.

We hugged.

OMG I haven't read the book yet but that excerpt makes me cry and laugh at the same time. Duff OWNED TB with that response!! Like, those idiots think they know Axl better than the guys who saw him rise from shit to heaven? Yeah, right.

I remember being all like "D'awwww" when Duff continued about axl in 2010 in his book talking about how when they went for dinner, and when the waitor asked for drinks to start, Axl looked at Duff and went and ordered himself a virgin mojito.

He wasn’t naked.

We hugged.

its really weird how TB really tried to have a strangle hold on this

duff is the power that will bring everyone together

i think he feels responsible,able and confident to do it

Edited by double talkin jive mfkr