Bumblefoot needs your help (Kickstarter)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/garyhoey/gary-hoey-and-bumblefoot-guitar-gods-tour

Hi friends, I'm Gary Hoey and my friend Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal are heading on the road for the GUITAR GODS TOUR (featuring Yngwie Malmstein and Uli Jon Roth). We need your help to bring all our bandmates and crew on this crazy tour. Five weeks and 13,000 miles of bouncing around the US and Canada is no easy task when you are an independent artist. We will do anything for our fans. We had this crazy idea we could all share one rhythm section to make the tour financially possible, but Bumblefoot and I said HECK NO! We have to take our bands, that's what our fans want. Of course, this is going to cost a crap load of cash! $13,000 in fuel just for starters. paying for band, crew, insurance, food (They don't work for pizza and beer anymore) All the funds we raise will go to the expenses of this tour. And if we don't reach our goal, no one gets charged a dime. We will offer some great rewards for your support. And any pledge even $5 will get you access to the exclusive video diary from the road we will be adding often. We can't thank you enough and we hope to see you on the Guitar Gods Tour, best regards from Gary and Bumblefoot. Rock on!

$100 PERSONAL MESSAGE: Need me to explain to the judge at traffic court why you were speeding? Happy birthday message? New ringtone? Will record a personal message for you. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!)

$1000 GUEST ON YOUR CD: Gary or Bumblefoot will play a guest solo on your next recording. Just send us an mp3 file and we will email back the hi-rez recorded solo. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!)

$3,000 GUITAR GOD FOR A DAY: Play a song on stage with Gary or Bumblefoot on the Guitar Gods Tour. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!)

$8000 PRIVATE CONCERT: Gary and Bumblefoot will come to your house and play a private 1 hour acoustic concert. And we will cook you dinner. Plus flights/expenses, US only. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!

And a few ODD ones, haha... for example...

$200 MOM OR PET PHOTO: Bumblefoot will tape a photo of your mom or pet on his thigh for the entire show of your choice. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!)

$5000 PLEASE DON'T!: Bumblefoot will wear the same pair of underwear for the entire Guitar Gods Tour and will write your name on the waist band, and take a photo before every show for proof. At the end of the tour they will be mailed to your house. Includes a Bumblefoot guitar pick. (Comes with an exclusive music bundle & access to the exclusive video diary from the road on the Guitar Gods Tour!)

With more on the way...

Please go to https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/garyhoey/gary-hoey-and-bumblefoot-guitar-gods-tour to see all the offers, I hope you find something you like! (But PLEASE DON'T choose the $5G offer, thanks.)

I've always appreciated & valued your support, whether you participate or not, a big THANK YOU to you for being here

Ron

So let me get this straight.

A relatively faceless musician from Axl Rose's backing band wants us to give him money so that he can bring the even more faceless musicians in his backing band on tour?

Where do I sign up?

What's with all the negative comments? I'm not so sure artists have a lot of money these days, since the internet and downloading has come along, who still buys CDs?

On one hand people are calling him a millionaire, on the other hand, people are calling him a "faceless guitarist from axl rose backing band."

Anyway, I don't know how much money the guy has, but I at least thought some of these were funny and original (the things you are getting if you pay). It seems like it's for a good cause, something for the fans, and I thought most of the ideas were pretty funny and original.

Edited by jamesrandolph
  • Like 2

:rofl-lol:

are you saying we should financially support some millionaire guitarist?

I highly doubt he's a millionaire.

Yeah, I know he isn't.... but compared to me, HE IS.

So me giving money to the wealthy guitarist is lame.

Anyways, this is the vivid proof BBF is leaving Guns N' Roses, so now that he's becoming a homeless is asking for money on the Internet.

Smart pants.

Guest Gunns

I guess this is Bumble's 'green pasture' plan after he leaves Guns, may this fuel the speculation even more..