Bumblefoot needs your help (Kickstarter)

No way would I pay him a penny!!! He's got a lot more money than I'll ever have, and if the tour doesn't make financial sense to do it then just don't!!? Sorry but I cannot support this one bit. I know bands who have went over to the States and toured and they don't have anywhere near the income of someone like him!! It's those bands that need help to do something like this - not a guitarist in one of the highest paid bands in the world.
I actually dislike BBF a bit more now.

Guest Gunns

Yeah I don't understand this at all, seems like an easy way to avoid having to outlay any money from his own pocket, i mean having a payment option to help with gas money? Jesus I'll start my own kick starter these are the options I'll have

$10.00 lunch at McDonald's and my appreciation

$25.00 I eat 2 meals at KFC and I'll enjoy a cold beer that I'll toast to you

$250.00 I will eat lobster mornay follows by a trip to the strip club am get a 20 minute private dance

• Like 4

They're getting 30-50 a ticket and I'm sure they'll do fine selling t-shirts and hot sauce, Ron and Gary will probably be hanging out before or after the show.

They're probably trying to keep the overhead low on this tour so people actually buy the merch, which is how it should be.

Yeah I don't understand this at all, seems like an easy way to avoid having to outlay any money from his own pocket, i mean having a payment option to help with gas money? Jesus I'll start my own kick starter these are the options I'll have

$10.00 lunch at McDonald's and my appreciation

$25.00 I eat 2 meals at KFC and I'll enjoy a cold beer that I'll toast to you

$250.00 I will eat lobster mornay follows by a trip to the strip club am get a 20 minute private dance

Haha this is such a good post ill copy you And make my own

Estranged comas startup!

$5 I'll eat a footlong subway sandwhich video tape it and send it to all your friends

$10 I will buy 10 redbox movies watch them all and send you a review on them

$50 I will buy a bottle of crown drink it and personally send you the empty bottle

$500 I'll pay my rent and send you a nude per day (person unknown ;)) for the rest of your life

• Like 1

aren't you supposed to have all the expenses planned out before the tour is booked? is the tour cancelled if he doesn't meet the goal? they have some pretty cool perks if you donate, if I had money and was a huge bumble fan I'd be excited about it.

• Like 1

We should buy the 100 $ message and have him tell a "your mother" joke to axl.

I'm in ... but we should chose a better message, something like:

FCK YOU AXL ROSE! WHY DON'T YOU RELEASE A NEW FCNK ALBUM?

Or other true stuff that none of the yes-men use to say to Axl.

This is pretty weird considering the tour is booked and dates released (as far as I'm aware). Maybe Axl/Guns were fronting some of the costs as a favour or part of a contract deal but have pulled out due to him (allegedly) leaving.

Pure conjecture and a bit far fetched but you never know!

Hey all, long time no argue. Lol... I knew going into this Kickstarter how it could be perceived, and that haters are gonna hate no matter what, but just so you know where I'm coming from.....

Gary & I (& our bandmates/crew) are sharing a vehicle together, it's $60,000 just for the vehicle expenses, then getting tour insurance for the band members & all... we get a flat fee for performing as openers for Yngwie, the original agreement for our expenses got hijacked, and we want to take care of our band members the best we can. Gary's done a Kickstarter campaign before and suggested we do this for the tour, he's my buddy, he'll always have my support. I know on my end it comes off to some as a 'millionaire begging' and apologize for rubbing any of you the wrong way - but simply, I'm helping the people involved in this tour & having fun offering what I can in return. :) That's it. :) Nobody's forcing anyone to participate, it's not like you get nothing in return, it's out there for those who choose to take part in it.

Most of the solo gigs I've done have been for charitable causes [Red Cross, Navy Seals, juvenile diabetes, Operation Smile, men's & women's health issues, burn victims, The Grammy Foundation, Rays Of Sunshine, Music Rising “Icons of Music” for victims of Hurricane Katrina, Oxfam's Tsunami Relief & Global Emergency Fund, Earthquake Relief Fund, Humanitarian Water & Food Award, Foundation Fighting Blindness, Little Kids Rock and Rock Asylum for children's education, Dubai Autism Centre, NGO Wildlife Trust of India, a board member of the MS Research Foundation, spokesperson for Knockout For A Cause Foundation to fun school programs, a member of “Musicians On Call”, visiting orphanages and children's hospitals all over the world - to name a few], just so you know I'm not one who doesn't give.

OK, back to the regularly scheduled program here... for whoever's going to be at the Vegas GNR show tonight I'll be by the box office before doors open around 7:30 saying hi (as I do every night), please come say hello :)

Thanks,

Ron

Hey, Bumble---

Love your music and love your guitar playing. I hope the rumors that you might leave GN'R after Vegas aren't true--I know Axl can be a tough person to deal with (I myself am a very tough person to deal with and drive people away myself), and I know touring, being away from home etc is a pain in the ass I am sure...But you're very much appreciated in GN'R, and speaking for myself and many others, I hope you remain in the band.

Guest Gunns

Hey Ron, how are you buddy?

Would it be possible for you to shed light on the rumours that your leaving Gnr after Vegas? It's been getting a lot of traction on the forums and would like to see it not be true if you could confirm it's bullshit then we can all celebrate!

Thanks for shedding some light on the Kickstarter thing, and thanks for coming here. I love that you care so much for the fans and make the effort to chat with the fans.

I wish I was in Vegas... Hope you have a great time and look forward to new videos in the morning :)