June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

So 29 songs in total:

05. Estranged

06. There Was A Time

07. Better

That combo would make me jizz my pants if I was in attendance.

This TWAT is the first one where he does the screams on the right parts (since '09 he keeps screaming over the first part of the solo, on some of the later renditions you can hear Bumble trying to come in later and later so he doesn't :lol: )

He comes in early at the end and repeats the first part several times.

I would do anything for you

There was a time

I would do anything for YOOOUUUUUUUU

There was a time

SOLO

There was a time

OOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

He has literally never gone for that second part properly and although I appreciate it's literally one of the highest, hardest things he's ever done, along with the IRS scream, it's slightly annoying because he sings the shit out of Jungle, Heaven's Door etc. Nevermind! Still friggin amazing!

Rick, man, thank you so much for letting us join in on the fun! Very cool of you to do, made my (and quite a few others, it seems) night!

Awesome show, really hope Bumble doesn't leave but if it is his last ride with these last two shows of the residency then at least it's going out on a high note.

20 to 6 in the AM, too hyped to sleep. Good times, Great Memories, stoked that you got something extra special tonight--

Won't lie a little disappointed they went for the usual same 5 to end... but how could you not want something different at the end or added when there are so many great guns songs can't fit them all into one concert!

maddy

out ta get me

sorry

Shacklers

your crazy

my michelle

IRS

Oh My God

14 years

are all songs id love to hear but you can't fit them all into one set list it be 4 1/2 hour show which isnt realistic

stop whining

Wasn't whining! Was stating a point to we cant expect to hear everything we love played it's not possible and tonights set list was the best i've heard since 09.

ps thanks for the stream!

• Like 1

Awesome show, really hope Bumble doesn't leave but if it is his last ride with these last two shows of the residency then at least it's going out on a high note.

I was wondering if Yesterdays, TWAT and Prostitute being played was a last hurrah thing for Bumble, since he's mentioned his desire to play these songs before, and in the case of the latter two it'll be hard to find somebody who can play those parts. Sure hope not because I want to hear them live!

I would love it if they really mixed it up and through in TWAT along with Prostitue and Yesterdays - Hope people going enjoy the gig, for the first time this tour (well, since the opening night) I'm looking forward to updates.

I'm gonna take the credit for TWAT being played :-)

Really good setlist, hope everyone enjoyed it :-)

This was the best show for the last 2 years and this was the best setlist since 2009
Axl was on absolute top form tonight, on some parts he REALLY pull out 2010 rasp.
Thanks for the stream .
When i tried to reach mygnr a hour ago and the forum was collapsed i knew that this show will be special
Imagine if they release this show on a DVD :drool:

Edited by Crash Diet

Guest Gunns

I'd probably buy this. I'm not even considering buying Appetite for Democracy. Food for thought, dumbass TB.

any show from 2010 would be better than appetite for democracy as well as this show, but with GnR and TB, you can't expect them to do anything logical.

• Like 1

I'd probably buy this. I'm not even considering buying Appetite for Democracy. Food for thought, dumbass TB.

any show from 2010 would be better than appetite for democracy as well as this show, but with GnR and TB, you can't expect them to do anything logical.

Every good show has a different feel to it though. Technically I think you're right about the 2010 shows being better, but this was a special show with a fine setlist.