June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

I'd probably buy this. I'm not even considering buying Appetite for Democracy. Food for thought, dumbass TB.

any show from 2010 would be better than appetite for democracy as well as this show, but with GnR and TB, you can't expect them to do anything logical.

I'd take this over most 2010 shows because of TWAT and Prostitute. Exceptions would be Hamilton (TWAT was played) and London with Duff.

Seriously, Civil War, Estranged, TWAT, November Rain and Prostitute, all in one show. How many epics can one set take?!

I'd probably buy this. I'm not even considering buying Appetite for Democracy. Food for thought, dumbass TB.

any show from 2010 would be better than appetite for democracy as well as this show, but with GnR and TB, you can't expect them to do anything logical.

I'd take this over most 2010 shows because of TWAT and Prostitute. Exceptions would be Hamilton (TWAT was played) and London with Duff.

Seriously, Civil War, Estranged, TWAT, November Rain and Prostitute, all in one show. How many epics can one set take?!

Plus Catcher.

Just got back to my room a few minutes ago. Holy fuck, what a show! Far, far better than either of the 2012 shows I saw. TWAT and Prostitute.... what more could I ask for? Yesterdays was cool too.

He was in a great mood tonight, too. Probably the best mood he's been in of any of the shows I've seen. Chatting and joking tons, and he really seemed to give a shit! I can't wait for tomorrow later tonight :lol:

• Like 2

Just got back to my room a few minutes ago. Holy fuck, what a show! Far, far better than either of the 2012 shows I saw. TWAT and Prostitute.... what more could I ask for? Yesterdays was cool too.

He was in a great mood tonight, too. Probably the best mood he's been in of any of the shows I've seen. Chatting and joking tons, and he really seemed to give a shit! I can't wait for tomorrow later tonight :lol:

Can you remember any of the things he said? We were struggling to decipher them during the livestream :P

Lucky's. Now!

He mentioned the D-Day anniversary and how they flew an 89 year old vet to sort of re-create it, and asked him what he thought about it at the end. He said something like "I'm not afraid of anything, I'm a tough ol' Scot". Axl said he thought that was funny, then they played Riff Raff.

Powerage, I've had about 4 hours sleep in the last 2 days, I'm not even sure I'll make it to the elevator! :lol:

• Like 1

Also, during Nightrain(?), this happened a few people to my left:

DJ hops down to sit on the rail like he does sometimes, and this hammered asshole was either trying to grab DJs hand or the headstock of his guitar, but either way he broke something on the guitar. Dj FLIPPED out, had like 3 security gaurds holding him back from jumping into the crowd, and he seriously looked like he wanted to kill the guy. Dj hurled the guitar back onto the stage, stormed off and eventually came back with another guitar....

• Like 1

DJ hops down to sit on the rail like he does sometimes, and this hammered asshole was either trying to grab DJs hand or the headstock of his guitar, but either way he broke something on the guitar. Dj FLIPPED out, had like 3 security gaurds holding him back from jumping into the crowd, and he seriously looked like he wanted to kill the guy. Dj hurled the guitar back onto the stage, stormed off and eventually came back with another guitar....

I bet a hotel plant is getting fucked up right about now.

• Like 1

So THAT'S what he was doing when he was dragging the guitar across the stage, I was so confused...

Guest Gunns

So THAT'S what he was doing when he was dragging the guitar across the stage, I was so confused...

No one noticed the incident because when he plays with a guitar that's broken, it sounds the same as any other dj moment.

He mentioned the D-Day anniversary and how they flew an 89 year old vet to sort of re-create it, and asked him what he thought about it at the end. He said something like "I'm not afraid of anything, I'm a tough ol' Scot". Axl said he thought that was funny, then they played Riff Raff.

Powerage, I've had about 4 hours sleep in the last 2 days, I'm not even sure I'll make it to the elevator! :lol:

Fair enough :lol:

On a side note, when he said it was the anniversary of D-Day I started to cheer...then I realized that's not really something to cheer about :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

If they play prostitute, catcher and yesterdays then im going to need to be wheeled away from my computer on a stretcher

I just want to thank the paramedics that assisted me tonight after having a traumatic experience which included heart palpitations, panic attacks and respiratory problems as a result of the setlist and Ricks live streaming.

They recommened that I have a few more Scotch and cokes (thankaboutyou: no coke thanks) and I will be alright.

• Like 2