Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

The fuck kind of brown skin are you?

Edit: You're probably thinking about Iran, huh? :lol:

Yeah, just got back from watching the match. Went in thinking Iran'd lose at least 3-0, but was really hoping for the last 20 minutes to at least draw, don't think I've ever been so emotionally invested in a sporting event. Bloody ref denying that clear penalty, and some great chances from Iran. Still, great goal from Messi, well done to him (though I thought the rest of the Argentinian side were pretty poor), and well done to the Iran team in general (not that I'm biased :P ). In seriousness, though, I usually don't care too much about such things (Iran-Nigeria match was boring as fuck), but I was genuinely impressed by the Iranian team today.

I only caught the last 10 minutes of the Argentina-Iran match and I guess that was the highlight lol. The second half of Germany-Ghana was amazing! Went back and forth nicely and Ghana had the chance to finish off Germany on two occasions, they would have been deserved winner. One of the best matches so far.

There is some great unintentional humour coming out of this world cup via the pundits and commentators. Courtesy of Talksport:

‘’Roy has to use this match (England v Costa Rica) and think about the future, think about Switzerland-away in September''.

• Like 2

:(

The fuck kind of brown skin are you?

Edit: You're probably thinking about Iran, huh? :lol:

Yeah, just got back from watching the match. Went in thinking Iran'd lose at least 3-0, but was really hoping for the last 20 minutes to at least draw, don't think I've ever been so emotionally invested in a sporting event. Bloody ref denying that clear penalty, and some great chances from Iran. Still, great goal from Messi, well done to him (though I thought the rest of the Argentinian side were pretty poor), and well done to the Iran team in general (not that I'm biased :P ). In seriousness, though, I usually don't care too much about such things (Iran-Nigeria match was boring as fuck), but I was genuinely impressed by the Iranian team today.

For some reason I wanted Iran to win. They didn't get enough chances to counter Argentina. The few times when they did they almost scored. Seemed like most if their chances came at the last 20 minutes or so and I think they tired.

Can Messi do anything with his right foot??? I didn't see him use his right foot at all, not even to pass. Still, the midget hit a nice shot fo the win..

Edited by T.wa.T

Argentina didn't deserve to win.

They had 70% possession.

Well that is just proof that possession does not mean everything. Iran should have had a penalty and had about five bona fide shots at goal in the second half. The best Argie on the pitch was the keeper.

As long as they played like him i wouldnt care if they played in evening gowns.

Just kidding
even i think USA beat Portugal (cause americans are fighters in all sports they play). But I twist to Portugal my grandmother is from there.
Eu acho que sera uma partida difícil porque os americanos tem muita vontade de ganhar todos os esportes que jogam. Eles são muito raçudos.

As long as they played like him i wouldnt care if they played in evening gowns.

Just kidding
even i think USA beat Portugal (cause americans are fighters in all sports they play). But I twist to Portugal my grandmother is from there.
Eu acho que sera uma partida difícil porque os americanos tem muita vontade de ganhar todos os esportes que jogam. Eles são muito raçudos.

Os americanos têm muita vontade mais Portugal tem mais qualidade.

I want Portugal and the US in the next round. Just because I like Americans talking about football.

• Like 1