Appetite For Democracy First-Week Sales Revealed

I'd say it sold 4,000 copies and NGOG and "jim" bought the other 800.

I'm sure the record label are falling over eachother trying to call Axl to beg him to put out CD II(3 billion dollar advertising campaign) after these sales figures :P

• Like 1

I'm sure the record label are falling over eachother trying to call Axl to beg him to put out CD II(3 billion dollar advertising campaign) after these sales figures :P

Yes, because being #1 is a bad thing...

Its number 1 - forgive me but I thought that on a GnR Forum that would be seen as a postive?

Its number 1 - so the best seller in the chart, as in, no other sold more?

4800 doesn't seem alot but its enough for number 1.

4800 copies. but sure our standards are that low aren't they? ok then... HORRAY FOR GNR BEING NUMBER 1! WE NOW BELIEVE EVEN MORE. THANKS AGAIN, RE-HIRED TEAM BRAZIL.

Edited by ProstituteComa

4800 copies. but sure our standards are that low aren't they? ok then... HORRAY FOR GNR BEING NUMBER 1! WE NOW BELIEVE EVEN MORE. THANKS AGAIN, RE-HIRED TEAM BRAZIL.

So beating out Elton John and finishing the week in the TOP spot is something to be negative about? The numbers would have also been higher if the product was readily available but that's besides the point. Some of you cupcakes are hilarious (and sad). You for instance continue to lurk on other forums to what Jim and NGOG are doing lol #getalife

It's sad that at this point, regardless of mixing it up a few times and performing like his old self recently, Axl is still playing 5 songs of material not contributed by the old guys, even those songs are now ancient by guys who are no longer in Guns N' Roses.

So beating out Elton John and finishing the week in the TOP spot is something to be negative about? The numbers would have also been higher if the product was readily available but that's besides the point. Some of you cupcakes are hilarious (and sad). You for instance continue to lurk on other forums to what Jim and NGOG are doing lol #getalife

Why am I a cupcake? I'm just unhappy with the way Axl leads GNR. Still a big fan of past lineups. So take your cupcake and yeah.... put that in a special place. Of course I lurk GNR TRUTH!!!! jim and wfa were hilarious there.

Like I said in my previous post. HOORRAY for GNR being #1. Now shut up.

So beating out Elton John and finishing the week in the TOP spot is something to be negative about? The numbers would have also been higher if the product was readily available but that's besides the point. Some of you trolls are hilarious (and sad). You for instance continue to lurk on other forums to what Jim and NGOG are doing lol #getalife

Why am I a troll? I'm just unhappy with the way Axl leads GNR. Still a big fan of past lineups. So take your troll and yeah.... put that in a special place. Of course I lurk GNR TRUTH!!!! jim and wfa were hilarious there.

Like I said in my previous post. HOORRAY for GNR being #1. Now shut up.

Come on now gentlemen. You're both better than this.

under 5,000 for a Guns N' Roses release, their first DVDs since 1992, first release in 6 years and first release with this lineup, is pretty bad imo. I hope those who bought it enjoy it though, numbers can't detract from how much someone likes something.

Of course its a victory. Gotta spin the numbers any way you can and being #1 is nothing to be ashamed of. I would love to know what the sales projections were for this release, probably more than it actually sold.

• Like 1

OFF:

Yeah, cuz Jim doesn't lurk on every forums and don't post constantly other posters forum activites...

One of the main reasons i don't register on M's site, is "jim"

Other reasons are the endless balls licking, though

ON

We're talking about something called Appetite for Democracy in 2014 which the band is still performing a set of 75% material they haven't contributed to and even the new songs are nowhere near new or performed by this line up, that's the problem. Axl's had plenty of years by now to develop this band.

• Like 1

is this released in the uk a cant find it anywhere ???

I think it's on amazon.uk via import now too. Or you can import it yourself from amazon.com (as I have done). No international release so far.