Appetite For Democracy First-Week Sales Revealed

I think it did how it did because

a.) It's an entirely different band playing the songs

b.) Axl isn't on his A-game here

c.)I'm always under the impression that casuals have contempt for anything NuGNR related so they blow this off

It seems to me moderate would be the most appropriate term. It didn't flop in comparison to peers, but it didn't set a bar in comparison to peers either.

It'll probably drop next week and that's not a dig. But being "number 1" on a music video chart isn't really anymore special than being top cart pusher at Wal-Mart.

• Like 1

I wonder how many copies this will sell on week #2.

If it was in more retail outlets, if those retail outlets that are carrying it would dedicate more shelf space and promotion to it, and if it included an interview with Axl...........I'd say 10,000 to 12,000 in week two.

So while it will probably sell less than it did the opening week, the actual numbers are NOT important. The number we should focus on is the "if" number.

On a side note, did you know that if I was handsomer, had a better body, and was a billionaire, I could live in a mansion, travel the world, have a butler, a maid and a private chef at my mansion, and date Kate Upton!

I wonder how many copies this will sell on week #2.

If it was in more retail outlets, if those retail outlets that are carrying it would dedicate more shelf space and promotion to it, and if it included an interview with Axl...........I'd say 10,000 to 12,000 in week two.

So while it will probably sell less than it did the opening week, the actual numbers are NOT important. The number we should focus on is the "if" number.

On a side note, did you know that if I was handsomer, had a better body, and was a billionaire, I could live in a mansion, travel the world, have a butler, a maid and a private chef at my mansion, and date Kate Upton!

:lol:

You would have a #blessedlife no doubt, Grogs.