Guns N' Roses to play in Mexico in November @HellandHeavenfest **UNCONFIRMED BY GUNS MANAGEMENT TO UK SUBS**

A new album is not happening this year, Richard is off on tour until the end of August, Bumble is busy making his own album... I'm sure the other guys do... stuff. If the November date is confirmed that leaves 1 month to fix up the record, and that doesn't sound doable to me.

Now... there is the possibility that Bumble and Richards parts were recorded years ago during the CD I sessions, so it's just a finished vocal from axl that's needed. if so there's plenty of time and there's still plenty of time to get a release deal together.

I don't think it's going to happen, I'd love for it to happen, but it won't and I'm thinking we'll be lucky if the album surfaces in 2015.

Heard back

Axl and gnr not confirmed this as of yet.

Shouldn't this be locked then?
I think it'll happen but I'll change to unconfirmed, how's that? :)
Makes sense. They did elude to it as soon as the show got cancelled.

Yeah blacklisted my arse! I get emails answered within the hour ad normally minutes! By one of two contacts from management and/or a band member. Go figure! *rolls eyes*

The answer was as brief as the question. I asked "can you confirm the festival date in Mexico and are you happy for us to say you've confirmed this" REPLY "not confirmed by Axl/management as of yet, no"

• Like 2

Yeah blacklisted my arse! I get emails answered within the hour ad normally minutes! By one of two contacts from management and/or a band member. Go figure! *rolls eyes*

The answer was as brief as the question. I asked "can you confirm the festival date in Mexico and are you happy for us to say you've confirmed this" REPLY "not confirmed by Axl/management as of yet, no"

Thanks again Team UK ;)

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

REPLY "not confirmed by Axl/management as of yet, no"

So who wants to waste some time speculating about who this might be? :lol:

I'm going to say it's a non-Axl band member based on the way this is worded.

at the end of the day, who cares? :lol:

Axl makes the decisions (allbeit at times, i'm sure he is mislead by Team Brazil (i'm thinking A4democracy release)/booking tours etc.)

Guest Gunns

Shut up, Gunns. Band sucks so much. We have nothing real to talk about. :lol:

We can make some more Ashba jokes, that never gets old :lol:

Great show, when Axl performs like we know he can and they mix it up, outstanding show, but there's literally zero else to say about it and the potential being pissed down the drain every day they aren't actually being a GNR line up that means anything but rinse and repeat others material and the same thing they've done before with one or two surprises. The money is superb I'm sure and it's a pretty good job to have but they are not doing anything, for 4 years now, let's grant Axl the world tour after the actual release despite him playing many of the tracks on several tours prior, 4 years with backwards progress sprinkled in, what a waste. And what a way to stain your original drive and half-honourable, half-deluded crusade over 12 years.

A new album is not happening this year, Richard is off on tour until the end of August, Bumble is busy making his own album... I'm sure the other guys do... stuff. If the November date is confirmed that leaves 1 month to fix up the record, and that doesn't sound doable to me.

Now... there is the possibility that Bumble and Richards parts were recorded years ago during the CD I sessions, so it's just a finished vocal from axl that's needed. if so there's plenty of time and there's still plenty of time to get a release deal together.

I don't think it's going to happen, I'd love for it to happen, but it won't and I'm thinking we'll be lucky if the album surfaces in 2015.

I don't think anyone expected a new album. A new song, maybe. It's not December yet. I think they need another "Dr Pepper challenge".

If it's a band member might as well be confirmed and they'll get to know within a few days before the dates. If one of them say "No, I cant do this, I already have booked shows", Guns management will issue a huge press release saying how said member didnt fully commit to Guns and how he never fit the band anyway, not to mention his erratic behavior despite being under contract.

:lol:

Is ron still in the band... surely they can confirm that.

Uk subs, have your contacts ever mentioned anything about new music. If not do you think asking would get any response?

Axl mentioned a full album plus a remix of CD is ready to go.

I'd totally forgotten he has allegedly/maybe left

Holy shit, I totally forgot BBF was supposed to leave the band! This silence gives me the feeling Ron B. F. Thal is staying and will soon tweet something like See you in Mexico/Brazil/Etc... :(

Is it not a good thing if he stays? when this tour is announced i'm sure dj will let us know about the cool new surprises. As for Ron, I don't think he's gone, if he was he would have made the statement by now, tours over and he's just at home making his record... I'm very happy that the original story seems to be false.

If it's a band member might as well be confirmed and they'll get to know within a few days before the dates. If one of them say "No, I cant do this, I already have booked shows", Guns management will issue a huge press release saying how said member didnt fully commit to Guns and how he never fit the band anyway, not to mention his erratic behavior despite being under contract.

:lol:

Chances are the band will find out it's confirmed from us.

Edited by magisme