MAD MAX: Fury Road

Zint

Saw it again recently. I Actually enjoyed more the second time. Terrific film! Every single person I show it to ends up being blown away by it too

I agree. Watched it with the in-laws this past weekend. They all loved it. Third time seeing it myself.

Undoubtedly the best "blockbuster" movie released this year. Probably my favourite movie since 2004, when Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind was released.

Definitely my favorite movie of this year, and probably also my favorite movie in a while. Tho that'll probably get dethroned for me by starwars if it turns out to be as good as it looks

Saw it again recently. I Actually enjoyed more the second time. Terrific film! Every single person I show it to ends up being blown away by it too

I agree. Watched it with the in-laws this past weekend. They all loved it. Third time seeing it myself.

Undoubtedly the best "blockbuster" movie released this year. Probably my favourite movie since 2004, when Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind was released.

Definitely my favorite movie of this year, and probably also my favorite movie in a while. Tho that'll probably get dethroned for me by starwars if it turns out to be as good as it looks

SPECTRE

SPECTRE

The Revenant.

SPECTRE

The Revenant.

Backdoor Sluts: The Return.

• Like 1

SPECTRE

The Revenant.

Backdoor Sluts: The Return.

:rofl-lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed it is.

If you're a fan of the first film I recommend seeing the Aussie cult classic STONE (a bikie movie) that has Hugh Keays-Byrne(Toecutter/Joe) in one of the lead roles and also the Night Rider himself as Doctor Death.

Thanks for the suggestion, i download it now and watch later tonight :headbang:

How about buying it and giving Sandy some fucking dough, you cheap prick.

Indeed it is.

If you're a fan of the first film I recommend seeing the Aussie cult classic STONE (a bikie movie) that has Hugh Keays-Byrne(Toecutter/Joe) in one of the lead roles and also the Night Rider himself as Doctor Death.

Thanks for the suggestion, i download it now and watch later tonight :headbang:

How about buying it and giving Sandy some fucking dough, you cheap prick.

Are joking, right?

It's almost impossible to buy this movie here and i will not import an 1974 aussie movie to the other side of the world :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta' give the slight edge to Furious 7. Mad Max is stylistically more ambitious, but the stunt work of F7 was simply on another level.