MAD MAX: Fury Road

Zint

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've never paid $20 for a 3D movie ticket but maybe Canada is just fucking stupid.

I've never paid that much either. The most I've ever paid for a movie ticket was $16 and that was last week to see Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation in IMAX

i really hope they make another one.

im hoping as well finally a movie from the past that was done today and completely lived up to the originals and was a pure rated r action movie that went all out in a time where terminator gets completely neutered.

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what Miller had in mind with Beyond Thunderdome though ?

Like...dafuq was that ? No wonder it took so long for Fury Road to be made after such a trainwreck.

i thought the first half of thunderdome was solid the last part with the kids and shit just didnt feel like a mad max movie, it almost felt like miller had some throw away script to a peter pan movie or some shit :lol:

I just havent enjoy a movie more with 3D so far.

I enjoyed Transformers without 3D much more because I was not fucking around with glasses, squinting.

The effect is cool but is just cosmetic. Maybe Gravity, there was some atmosphere but the movie was so bad that it didn't matter. I think was the sound effects more than 3D.

There was a Scorsese one too but 3D was worthless in that too. 3D so far has not made a bad movie good.its a minor "improvement" that you just get used to.

Basically dvd to blu ray, tape/vinyl to cd or mp3. Just another way to sell you the same thing.

Also while im whining, fuck you itunes everytime you update your software you change the place of the buttons and menus. By the time i work out how to turn shuffle off you have another update and move the button again or change the icons. Youre not making it better youre just making it more annoying! If you make an improvement, get a battery with a longer life so i dont have walk around with power packs in my pants. That would be an improvement.

Saw it again recently. I Actually enjoyed more the second time. Terrific film! Every single person I show it to ends up being blown away by it too

I agree. Watched it with the in-laws this past weekend. They all loved it. Third time seeing it myself.

Undoubtedly the best "blockbuster" movie released this year. Probably my favourite movie since 2004, when Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind was released.