Goodbye Ron (???)

With or without Bumble, does the band really need to wait 14-more months to put out another album?

You do like to ask questions you already seem to have answers to. Yeah, I think it is crucial for the band to wait 14 months to put another album.

With or without Bumble, does the band really need to wait 14-more months to put out another album?

You do like to ask questions you already seem to have answers to. Yeah, I think it is crucial for the band to wait 14 months to put another album.

Somebody mentioned that they would be mad if the next album didn't come out by the end of next year.

With so much music already in the can, I was simply asking if they really needed to wait over a year to release an album. Most bands can write and record an album from scratch in a few months. A group of posters say that we shouldn't expect music until the end of 2015. I don't understand that logic.

Somebody mentioned that they would be mad if the next album didn't come out by the end of next year.

With so much music already in the can, I was simply asking if they really needed to wait over a year to release an album. Most bands can write and record an album from scratch in a few months. A group of posters say that we shouldn't expect music until the end of 2015. I don't understand that logic.

It's like you're unaware Axl Rose calls all the shots in this band. Same Axl who didn't want to release UYI, and wanted to tinker more with it. Same Axl who waited 20 years to release Chinese.

Dude...he's so prolific!

• Like 1

This 'band' is the definition of expecting the unexpected. Whatever the next development is, you won't have seen it coming, or it won't happen how you think it will.

And that is part of the strange allure.

Nah. That's just you imagining rules that seem real in your head. It's Axl who is unexpected and the reason for that is probably some mental problem. :shrugs:

Oh, ok, thanks for clarifying. Because I need you to define who I am. :rolleyes: One thing I do have in common with the "fans", we all know the same thing. (Nothing, in case you were confused by what I meant) However I do have the 'not caring if Ron stays or goes' in my favor.

Oh, ok, thanks for clarifying. Because I need you to define who I am. :rolleyes: One thing I do have in common with the "fans", we all know the same thing. (Nothing, in case you were confused by what I meant) However I do have the 'not caring if Ron stays or goes' in my favor.

Your ego driven bullshit aside, I've defined you correctly as the non new Guns fan you are. Why would you care about a band member leaving, when you were never a fan of said band? So what was the purpose of your previous post if not to mock the band and the interest a band member leaving generated? It was immature imo, so my snarky reply was fair. And I was never confused by any of your posts, ever, but your thinly veiled attempt at insulting my intelligence was noted. Not everyone can rise to your high standards I guess.

Fucking hater.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 2

He left the band after the show on June 7.

Its very possible, but theres no official statement from no one :/

The mods haven't received an official response from GNR camp regarding this issue?

Yeah, ER did u get something? u asked the other day :P

I don't think the camp is in any rush to give out official statements

It's not the camps fault. All the camp can do is wait for Mr You-know-who to say something. That could take weeks, months, years. forever.. :D

• Like 1

If it all turns out to be true, this might just completely kill my interest in this band. Driving out the most talented musician and pro-active guy they had in terms of wanting them to write and record and change up the setlist and not treat ordinary people like the enemy.

Shame really, cause I've spent years of my life, supporting and defending them in debates. What a waste.

Bumblefoot is better than the new one, whoever the new one turns out to be. Sad news indeed. Oh well. I hope Ron tours small clubs soon. Would love to catch a workshop/master class if he does one near me too. Glad that he'll be free to do more solo work, but very sad to see him go.

If it all turns out to be true, this might just completely kill my interest in this band. Driving out the most talented musician and pro-active guy they had in terms of wanting them to write and record and change up the setlist and not treat ordinary people like the enemy.

Shame really, cause I've spent years of my life, supporting and defending them in debates. What a waste.

this is pretty much where im at, started with the rio fiasco in 2011.

To be honest I don't care all that much. When GN'R turned cover-band, Brain, Buckethead, Robin, were the best for me. I like NIN, I like Robin, I think Brain's drumming is super-doo-er compared to Frank, and Buckethead didn't emulate, he added his own twist, Nightrain being a prime example. And yes, I got to see Brain, Buckethead, Robin live..