DJ says plan is to tour heavily in 2015

Well, I hope it's true but who knows?

I know that Asking Alexandria won't be opening for GNR anytime soon.

IF GNR come to Dallas I will be there. If they don't stop at Dallas, but do another Vegas residency, then I will probably go to one of those shows.

Edited by Val22

Fuck yeah! This band just keeps on going and going and getting better and better. There is no end to their evolution. Fucking iconic. Te music world has never seen such an unstoppable force. Axl's better now than hes ever been. Can't wait to see them tour again.

• Like 3

Fuck yeah! This band just keeps on going and going and getting better and better. There is no end to their evolution. Fucking iconic. Te music world has never seen such an unstoppable force. Axl's better now than hes ever been. Can't wait to see them tour again.

Speaking of better bands. Did you see that U2 is planning a "double tour", where they will play in the same city 2 nights in a row, one show being big and more hits-oriented, and another one, more intimate, including deep cuts and rare stuff? Loved the idea. I hope they do it!

Now, back to almost dead cover bands....

Speaking of better bands. Did you see that U2 is planning a "double tour", where they will play in the same city 2 nights in a row, one show being big and more hits-oriented, and another one, more intimate, including deep cuts and rare stuff? Loved the idea. I hope they do it!

Didn't the Stones do that as well? That's fuckin' cool when bands care enough about their fans to do that..I'd check out a small show. Hope they come to Atlanta

Didn't the Stones do that as well? That's fuckin' cool when bands care enough about their fans to do that..I'd check out a small show. Hope they come to Atlanta

Stones did it on their 40 Lick tour, I believe.

Hits show in the big venue, deeper cuts show in a smaller one, both in the same town.

• Like 1

to support what album?

Chinese Democracy.... duh! It's like only the best album ever you know. Not enough people have heard it yet though so to get more people interested they gotta tour it again. My guess is this next tour will result in like 8 million additional album sales. That or 8 I haven't decided.

Axl's just trying to catch up to Bob Dylan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Ending_Tour

Indeed! Although the difference is Dylan still puts out new music fairly regularly and plays it live. Plus the NET has gone through numerous changes so I think Axl has already outdone him in that Axl is literally playing the same show until the end of time. Now I would love to be wrong and that the 2015 tour is different. Even just a new stage and visuals would make a huge difference.

Axl's just trying to catch up to Bob Dylan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Never_Ending_Tour

Indeed! Although the difference is Dylan still puts out new music fairly regularly and plays it live. Plus the NET has gone through numerous changes so I think Axl has already outdone him in that Axl is literally playing the same show until the end of time. Now I would love to be wrong and that the 2015 tour is different. Even just a new stage and visuals would make a huge difference.

This plus some lesser played songs these days like Madagascar, IRS, SOD/The Blues and maybe some acoustic versions or alternate arrangements and it'd be a massive improvement. Would definitely like Prostitute and Yesterday's to be regulars too.

• Like 1

so I think Axl has already outdone him in that Axl is literally playing the same show until the end of time. Now I would love to be wrong and that the 2015 tour is different. Even just a new stage and visuals would make a huge difference.

Misuse of "literally" makes me figuratively insanse.

You are wrong. Although the shows are similar there's been gradual changes througout every year that has passed, both in terms of show content (songs that have come and gone), show length, and stage setup etc.

so I think Axl has already outdone him in that Axl is literally playing the same show until the end of time. Now I would love to be wrong and that the 2015 tour is different. Even just a new stage and visuals would make a huge difference.

You are wrong. Although the shows are similar there's been gradual changes througout every year that has passed, both in terms of show content (songs that have come and gone), show length, and stage setup etc.

Preach it brother! Excellent work using proper grammar to disguise the defence of the almighty. Defenders of the faith unite! Axl is not LITERALLY touring the same show. This is forward progress by the band without a doubt.

Edited by Bono

Preach it brother! Excellent work using proper grammar to disguise the defence of the almighty. Defenders of the faith unite! Axl is not LITERALLY touring the same show. This is forward progress by the band without a doubt.

I never claimed it was progress, either. Please focus.