DJ says plan is to tour heavily in 2015

I'm from Brazil so there's no IF for me. They WILL be here. I'm not going and apologize in advance for my country enabling Axl to just keep doing GH tours to no end.

I WON'T FALL FOR IT THIS TIME!

I swear I wasn't gonna go, guys. You gotta believe me. But those MyGNR exclusives about new songs got me excited ):

• Like 1

Who's going if they are touring in your area?

Sigh... Yeah, I'd most likely go to a London show, but I'm not gonna travel for GNR gigs any more unless there's new music/Axl gets back to at least '10 form/DJ is replaced with a guitarist. Got lucky with Duff being at the Argentina show this year, otherwise I'd have felt like I'd wasted my time and money.

Already got tickets to 2 Slash shows, one in Paris and one in London, and I'm already considering getting tickets for the 2nd Paris show and maybe even Reykjavik (been meaning to go to Iceland for a while, few days visit'd be cool, flights are £100 return). That's because Slash released an album this year that I'm really digging (and listening to as I type right now). I'll probably always consider myself more of an Axl fan than a Slash fan but the man in the top hat is performing better shows and releasing great new music. Only GNR shows I'm gutted I'm missed out on recently were those last 2 Vegas gigs, I'd pay to see a show with that kind of setlist and performance multiple times, and/or travel to see it.

Edited by Amir
  • Like 1