Sixx A.M. announces first headlining tour

So DJ and Nikki saying there wouldn't be a Sixx AM tour was a lie or just trying to surprise their fans?

Who's gonna be the drummer since their latest video had no drummer in it.

I'm not crazy about the new cd. Loved the first one and saw them at Cruefest, so I don't think I'll be seeing this tour.

Can we please keep the Sixx AM shit in one thread? i'm tired reading all of this Sixx AM DJ Ashba Nikki Sixx threads/titles... since when the forum became a Nickelback Crüe forum? fuck this shit...
DJ is a current member of GNR so I don't see an issue with it. With a new album just released and a headlining tour scheduled it's no surprise that he's getting the media exposure.

Can we please keep the Sixx AM shit in one thread? i'm tired reading all of this Sixx AM DJ Ashba Nikki Sixx threads/titles... since when the forum became a Nickelback Crüe forum? fuck this shit...
DJ is a current member of GNR so I don't see an issue with it. With a new album just released and a headlining tour scheduled it's no surprise that he's getting the media exposure.

and fuck cares?

this is a GNR forum not a Sixx AM forum no matter what current touring member is in that band

and fuck cares?

this is a GNR forum not a Sixx AM forum no matter what current touring member is in that band

There used to be a side-members section but that was changed aged ago. I just scanned the 2 Conspirators topics, that are pinned mind you, and I don't see you having a hissy there. Why?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Long bump, but they are going to be doing a live stream for Yahoo on Monday at 6:15 PST. I got school around that time, so sadly, I can't watch it at that time. Hope there's going to be some replays and stuff.

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/sixx-a-m-apocalyptica

Seen some of the youtube videos and they look like they are having a good time so I hope it looks good. The set seems good to me as well.

X-Mas in Hell (intro tape)

Let’s Go
Give Me a Love
Relief
This Is Gonna Hurt
Pray for Me
Dead Man's Ballet
Accidents Can Happen
Miracle
Live Forever
Gotta Get It Right
Drive
(The Cars cover)
Help Is on the Way
Goodbye My Friends
Lies of the Beautiful People
Stars

Encore:
Skin
Life Is Beautiful

Edited by Anguyen92
  • Like 1

Their first album was really, really good. Featuring Nikki Sixx's best songwriting since the Mötley self titled album. Second was pretty good. Third one isn't good, honestly very disappointing.