What Is Harassment?

magisme

@Face

24F, Caucasian, 6/10. What do I do?

As a 6/10 she has already hit her peak of attractiveness. Check her facebook, twitter, instagram and see what hot friends she has, bonus points if she has a younger, more attractive sister. If not. Hit her with a sexual harassment claim. :lol:

giphy.gif

I tried to find a page with the Swedish laws about this was written in English, but I couldn't find it. Found the Danish one though and it's very similar to ours.

"Sexual harassment is defined as, when any verbal, non-verbal or physical action is used to change a victim's sexual status against the will of the victim and resulting in the victim feeling inferior or hurting the victim's dignity."

Recognizing it? It's exactly what most women have been saying this whole thread. So these things could very well be illegal, at least here.

• Like 1

I tried to find a page with the Swedish laws about this was written in English, but I couldn't find it. Found the Danish one though and it's very similar to ours.

"Sexual harassment is defined as, when any verbal, non-verbal or physical action is used to change a victim's sexual status against the will of the victim and resulting in the victim feeling inferior or hurting the victim's dignity."

Recognizing it? It's exactly what most women have been saying this whole thread. So these things could very well be illegal, at least here.

I'd expect nothing less from a country that has legislated against men to the point of them being all but neutered.

The following paragraph is included in the UK Harassment at work legislation - this doesn't just apply to sexual harassment.

while the conduct must be unwanted by the recipient, it does not necessarily have to be that the harasser has a motive or an intention to harass. So it is still harassment even if the harasser does not know there is harm caused by their actions.

• Like 1

lol Danish law

I think I'm going to sue. Do you guys think I could get disability? I'm pretty traumatized. Not sure if I can work anymore. How can I be expected to re-enter that environment?

The following paragraph is included in the UK Harassment at work legislation - this doesn't just apply to sexual harassment.

while the conduct must be unwanted by the recipient, it does not necessarily have to be that the harasser has a motive or an intention to harass. So it is still harassment even if the harasser does not know there is harm caused by their actions.

lololololololol

lol Danish law

I think I'm going to sue. Do you guys think I could get disability? I'm pretty traumatized. Not sure if I can work anymore. How can I be expected to re-enter that environment?

lololololololol

Whilst I'm thrilled you survived the harassment intact enough to be facetious about it, if you were genuinely upset by the exchange I'm sure your employee rights would back you up. Rules can be useful like that.

• Like 2

So verbal is a seperate thing, non verbal is a seperate thing and physical is a seperate thing? So where does that leave non verbal? So if you say something harrassey thats verbal, if you do something harrassey thats physical...so what the fuck is non-verbal harassment that is seperate from those two categories? What, looking at her? Thats a physical act surely? Thinking about her maybe? :lol:

lol Danish law

lololololololol

Whilst I'm thrilled you survived the harassment intact enough to be facetious about it, if you were genuinely upset by the exchange I'm sure your employee rights would back you up. Rules can be useful like that.

*beckons Alfie close and whispers in her ear* shhhhh, i think he was taking the mickey :D

So verbal is a seperate thing, non verbal is a seperate thing and physical is a seperate thing? So where does that leave non verbal? So if you say something harrassey thats verbal, if you do something harrassey thats physical...so what the fuck is non-verbal harassment that is seperate from those two categories? What, looking at her? Thats a physical act surely? Thinking about her maybe? :lol:

They got you covered. Surrender your balls now or later. Up to you.

Show+me+your+stare+rape+face+son_2ff87e_

sdKac0W.jpg

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

lol Danish law

lololololololol

*beckons Alfie close and whispers in her ear* shhhhh, i think he was taking the mickey :D

Yes I know. So was I.

Seriously, i want an answer to that, what is non-verbal harassment that ain't physical? What, disturbing her aura, her Chi? :lol: Maybe it's like an Axl thing, y'know 'the electro-magentic psychocological fuckin' waves in the air ain't right, i ain't goin' on stage!', fuckin' with her vibes and shit :lol:

Which would in turn make sense of the R Kelly song!

Edited by Lennie Godber

Seriously, i want an answer to that, what is non-verbal harassment that ain't physical? What, disturbing her aura, her Chi? :lol: Maybe it's like an Axl thing, y'know 'the electro-magentic psychocological fuckin' waves in the air ain't right, i ain't goin' on stage!', fuckin' with her vibes and shit :lol:

At my work, we're not allowed to look at a female co-worker up and down....it's actually in the corporate policy and procedures.

lol Danish law

lololololololol

Yes I know. So was I.

Ah, i see, it would appear I'm the wally then, whoops! :lol:

Gesticulations? Text?

Thats physical surely?

At my work, we're not allowed to look at a female co-worker up and down....it's actually in the corporate policy and procedures.

But again, thats covered in physical, i wanna know what this other shit is.

What? Texting someone is, again, a physical act. I ain't letting go of this, am i? :lol:

"Seriously, i want an answer to that, what is non-verbal harassment that ain't physical?"

"Gesticulations? Text?"

"Thats physical surely?"

"Perhaps. But text isn't."

I assumed you were talking about the gesticulations being physical. Text isn't physical.

So there's no mention of you checking out a guy's package or ass, eh?

God Bless Gay Rights. :lol:

Actually, I think it goes for both sexes.

Which would in turn make sense of the R Kelly song!

That's just to cover all bases for those who make accusations with nothing to back it up.

"He creeped me out, I don't know why, he just did."

What? Texting someone is, again, a physical act. I ain't letting go of this, am i? :lol:

"Seriously, i want an answer to that, what is non-verbal harassment that ain't physical?"

"Gesticulations? Text?"

"Thats physical surely?"

I assumed you were talking about the gesticulations being physical. Text isn't physical.

Yeah but texting is a physical act, isn't it? Unless you mean writing her a letter or spraying it on a wall, still a physical act though isn't it?

"Gesticulations? Text?"

"Thats physical surely?"

Yeah but texting is a physical act, isn't it? Unless you mean writing her a letter or spraying it on a wall, still a physical act though isn't it?
Texting being classified that way I've no problem with as its a definitive record of the incident. That way when P4A decides I'm a rapist I can simply show the judge a text asking for directions to the nearest burger place. Edited by Dazey

"Gesticulations? Text?"

"Thats physical surely?"

Texting being classified that way I've no problem with as its a definitive recorded the incident. That way when P4A decides I'm a rapist I can simply show the judge a text asking for directions.

Don't worry son, when they finally put you away no amount of evidence will have any bearing anyway, the smell of the North is sufficent for a conviction in her majestys courts :lol:

The text itself isn't physical. That's the whole point. I'm sure there could be other things that could be defined as non-verbal and non-physical harassments as well.

But the act of texting is what the conviction of a person is done for, the sending of messages from a person to whoever, how can it possibly not be physical?