Bumblefoot To Focus On Solo Career

His twitter bio doesn't contain GNR anyymore (not even the 2006-2014 thing)

He is out, people

Over there at other forums, rumours are that a FEMALE guitarist might replace him

This will be good

Uh! a female guitarrist? Lita Ford?

I can understand if they didn't want to say anything until things were finalized. Keep it under wraps and all that. But when Bumble's been making these not so subtle moves where it's clear as daaayyyy something's awry, he might as well just spit out already. Why play these games you know are gonna make the fanbase scratch their heads if you can't/won't talk about it?

Guys always been a drama queen. Just make a move and stick with it or fuck off already.

If a female guitarist is great, why the fuck *shouldn't* she be in GNR? Are there really people here who would automatically dismiss a musician because she doesn't have a penis? Wow.

Edited by stella
  • Like 3

Over there at other forums, rumours are that a FEMALE guitarist might replace him

I see that four people on that forum claim to have inside sources with the band. That's pretty amazing. Luckily, they are such good friends with the band's camp, they never break any news. Just throw out vague hints and then afterwards say "yea, I knew about that months ago but didn't want to say anything."

So, Ron updated his Instagram account and "Guns N Roses" is not there anymore.

Maybe some will figure this out now :)

I see that four people on that forum claim to have inside sources with the band. That's pretty amazing. Luckily, they are such good friends with the band's camp, they never break any news. Just throw out vague hints and then afterwards say "yea, I knew about that months ago but didn't want to say anything."

It is bullshit anyway.

• Like 1

He's removed references to being in GN'R from his twitter, his linkedin, his instagram, and talks about being in GN'R in the past tense; does he have to spell it out any clearer? Even Slash, after he officially quit and had made up his mind he was leaving for good, was wishy washy to the press.

"About his relationship with Axl Rose, Slash says : “Right now, Axl and I are deliberating over the future of our relationship”. -Slash, October 16th, 1996

"I don't know what [Axl's] gonna do, as far as [Axl buying the GN'R name] goes. But I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little bit peeved at that. It'd be one thing if I quit altogether. But I haven't, and the fact that he can actually go and do that without the consent of the other members of the band ..." - Slash, January 30th 1997.

He's removed references to being in GN'R from his twitter, his linkedin, his instagram, and talks about being in GN'R in the past tense; does he have to spell it out any clearer? Even Slash, after he officially quit and had made up his mind he was leaving for good, was wishy washy to the press.

"About his relationship with Axl Rose, Slash says : “Right now, Axl and I are deliberating over the future of our relationship”. -Slash, October 16th, 1996

"I don't know what [Axl's] gonna do, as far as [Axl buying the GN'R name] goes. But I'd be lying to say I wasn't a little bit peeved at that. It'd be one thing if I quit altogether. But I haven't, and the fact that he can actually go and do that without the consent of the other members of the band ..." - Slash, January 30th 1997.

Bear in mind, Slash had announced officially to the press that he had quit on October 30th 1996. More than 3 months before being quoted saying he hadn't "quit altogether."