Bumblefoot To Focus On Solo Career

It seems that he told someone.

And this is where things get silly
Yea man. Sorry to bring the crazy lady into this topic. That was my bad.

I just thought it was funny to see all the "insiders" throwing out vague statements that are HUGE enough to allow them to take credit no matter who is hired.

So MSL said she/her in one post

And Jarmo "told" somebody off the forum. If that is true, hopefully Axl amd The Beta wont cut Jarmo out of the GnR camp for sharing private information.

So basically......nothing real has been shared.

Didnt a member of this forum say that Bumble told him in vegas that he was out of GnR after Vegas?

Why would MSL lie? Oh Grimey...

I would find it highly suspect that Jarmo shared any info outside his forum to anyone about anything. Knowing the guy that would be highly suspect

It is easy to say someone said something, that doesn't make it true though...

Edited by gunsguy

I just thought it was funny to see all the "insiders" throwing out vague statements that are HUGE enough to allow them to take credit no matter who is hired.

And Jarmo "told" somebody off the forum. If that is true, hopefully Axl amd The Beta wont cut Jarmo out of the GnR camp for sharing private information.

Didnt a member of this forum say that Bumble told him in vegas that he was out of GnR after Vegas?

MSL doesn't lie, he just has his own version of the truth.

Orianthi is rumoured to be the new female guitarist

I'm 100% sure that she wouldn't smear her career with feces by joining Axl's shit show.

No reputable musician with a viable career of his or her own will ever have anything to do with Axl.

What does Grimey mean?

I didn't say that M lied. He said the band was hiring a female....he didn't say who.

He has been correct on things in the past. No doubt. I would trust what he said over anybody else at that site.

I just think all the other fake insiders are funny. Share a name or stfu.

Watch, I can do the same thing. My friend, who is in the inner-circle, texted me that Axl has been negotiating with a guitar player for a couple months. You guys are going to be very surprised - and extremely happy - with who gets hired.

See? 99% of anybody that gets hired falls into that catagory, from Slash to Izzy to a female played to paul gilbert.

• Like 1

I would find it highly suspect that Jarmo shared any info outside his forum to anyone about anything. Knowing the guy that would be highly suspect

It is easy to say someone said something, that doesn't make it true though...

I agree 100%, I was just stating where that Jarmo thing comes from, not deffending or saying that I agree or believe it.

is it just me, or does Bumblefoots new twitter bio seem like a shot at someone? (I'm sorry I can't answer DMs due to the busy travel schedule)

that just doesn't sound normal

It's said that for ages now, easily a couple of years

Female guitarist is Beta Lebeis.

Nah. She plays bass.

I thought it was the meat flute

chill, yo. chill. <_<

Bumblefoot ‏@bumblefoot 2m2 minutes ago

@CoreyTaylorRock For 8 f'n years I've been wondering why the piano smelled a little 'off' that night in Holland....

OK, HE´S OUT.

LOL.

i'm not that guy who's gonna automatically hate anyone who DARES to mock axl, but seriously, i find corey taylor to be such an insufferable character -- not to mention his story here is filled with factual errors.

• Like 1

She was gonna tour with Michael Jackson. It's not like she haven't had any experience with nostalgic tours. And she can play:

Not a bad player by any stretch but she cannot handle bucket/bumble parts... she's a bluesy / rock player, I've watched her trying to play the beat it solo and she sounded a bit amateurish within that style... I've heard seen her playing less technical parts relatively good, much better player than Dj. We need to face it that, GnR in 2015 need a guy Or girl capable of playing "advanced guitar techniques" tapping, sweeping etc. She can do a little bit of both but she's not on the same level as Bucket or Bumble, if she was hired that would essential mean that he has two Slash type players and one Izzy who would really need to bone up on his double hand tapping and sweeps.

one Izzy who would really need to bone up on his double hand tapping and sweeps.

Is Fortus really an "Izzy", though (apart from looks :P )? I'm not a guitarist but he seems a lot more technically capable than Izzy.

• Like 3

Once again, I don't see how GNR "needs" a wiz-bang guitarist ( or 3 guitarists for that matter)...they don't.

I mean, how would it effect the setlist if they didn't have a shredder?

They mightn't be able to play Shackler's Revenge...considering the overwhelming majority of people are there to hear the old/classic GNR songs I doubt that would be much of a loss.

Or is it that they won't be able to play the CDII songs on the next tour (for the forthcoming album) without a shredder?

LOL.

• Like 1