The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I have no compassion for the people around me,

The value of compassion is directly relative to the power that the person expressing compassion wields, so since you ain't shit i don't think it make it a lot of difference. Like the mercy of a slave it is almost completely without value.

I don't understand all of that, English please?

John Brown would beg to differ in the value department, though.

I thought you didnt understand it, you cock :lol:

We've found a new flat to live in. It's more expensive and in a worse location than our current place, but we won't have to share a bathroom with strangers. :)

Yay :)

I viewed a nice flat tonight. It's a little over our budget but as we could move straight in after the current tenants leave we might get a lower offer accepted. Just got a few details to find out but in general it looks ideal.

• Like 2

Off topic but has anyone had experience in laser tattoo removal? Costs?

My husband caught a glimpse of this question as I passed the iPad to him, and he immediately asked "by any chance is Miser back on the forum again?"

Sorry Miser, but he was introduced to you during your 2013 meltdown weekend where you posted around a hundred new threads over a two-day period.

So in case she does come back, I've made a list of the shows we had going, movies we watched or ones she likes, stuff she introduced me to, card games we played that she introduced me to, movies, music. Just to keep a continuity and keep it all in my head, to help strengthen the memories.

It's not really a question of healthy or not, it's more I have a shitty memory and it aids my memory (in all matters) to write stuff down. Even things like when I'm supposed to do this or that, I write down, otherwise it kind of slips out of my head. I write down memories or else they slip out of my head. It's more just a memory thing than anything else.

Pretty much. I'm sleeping all the time, which really isn't the norm for me...I usually only sleep a few hours and that's been my rhythm most of my life. Right now I'm exhausted and it's only 10:30 but I've got no energy. You know the shitty thing about this is...With the last two there were plenty of things I did wrong which made them leave. I was insecure and jealous and stuff like that with the other two before her, but I'd put all that aside with this one. I helped her as much as I could and never made her feel second best (Gianna complained I made her feel like I wasn't interested toward the end; Hannah's chief complaint was I was incredibly insecure), she had a ton of guy friends and I never got insecure except for one time she went to the park alone with a guy she was gonna date before me. But that shit passed.

So like, I do everything pretty much right and then my grandma dies on Dec 18th...She and I were supposed to meet with Patrick, her ex, on December 21st....Now my grandma had only died like 10-12 hours before so I was still processing it and she was like "Is this going to clash with me being able to see Patrick?" and I'm like I dunno yet, and then she begins hysterically sobbing, like wailing, that she hasn't seen him in a year and he might die on the way home and she might never see him again and I got rather savage with her over that...Made her cry a second time.

So it worked out and she, I and Patrick all had lunch. It was ok but awkward. I was polite and nice and put up with his 'playful' put downs. She even said at one point "You can see he's not on the same intellectual level as you, he's like me" in regards to me. But I was polite. Even tried to be nice and welcoming to the guy when she went to the bathroom. Cold prick that he was. I was like

"So dude, what do you make of this...You know, this meeting?"

"It's a friend meeting a friend and her boyfriend."

"I know but dude, I don't want you to think I'm some kinda asshole coming to this to be a macho man and shit, she wanted me to come for emotional support. You know, I know you and her have a history, and I've heard you went through a lot of crap you didn't really deserve to go through. If it's any consolation man, you still mean a lot to her."

And so what does he do? Tell her he still loves her the next day when they're alone, knowing that'd fuck her up.

Then she announced she still loved him on December 23rd after she hung out with him alone and I was ok at first, but I drank most of the day to cope, and started to get drunk and kinda pissy and she wrote me saying we should just be friends and I got really fucking nasty and she called and I treated her like a big piece of shit and called her a "motherfucker" "On fucking Christmas you pull this shit, you motherfucker?!" and said if I'd "crack his fuckin head open".

So then she invites me over for Christmas itself and I sober up and I come for Christmas to her house and everything seems normal, she's snuggling and cuddling and kissing me and shit. Like nothing happened. Acting sexual with me. And I'm suspicious. It's TOO normal. So I check her phone when she goes to the bathroom and she's talking kinda dirty with him too. But I hold my tongue. I stay the night.

Next day everything is still all mushy and I get her flowers for our six month anniversary and then that night as she drops me off at the train I ask her for an update and it just leads to another fight and she's like "when we snuggled it just felt like I was snuggling with my best friend" And yet at the end of all that, we had a long kiss.

It's just all fucked up. Look, I could see if I cheated or had been the guy I was to my other gfs to her...But no one really deserves to get tossed aside on Christmas. I'm just sapped.

So it's new years, and like 20 minutes before the new year, she writes me to ask if i can mail her her things.

Yeah, fuck you too. Bitch. First Christmas then New Years? FUCK. YOU.

But in seriousness, I'm not pissed. Just wish I'd dumped her before she could pull this shit.

This is really starting to hurt me. So I wrote her a letter:

"i dont understand any of this. you basically dump me on christmas because you love someone else. then you make it official on our anniversary. and on new years you're saying mail the stuff, which implies you never want to see me again, or have no plans of seeing me in the flesh ever again. when he was distant toward you, it hurt you and upset you, and you're doing the same thing to me. i don't even know why we had to break up, because we were happy until your emotions got confused. i understand your reasons why, and it was a fair decision in some ways, but in others, there was no real reason for it to happen. we were happy and very much in love. why you're being so cold to me now, as if i never meant anything, or like you've totally shut the door on us, or hardened your heart against me, i dont understand. i never hurt you or cheated on you or did anything bad to you. there's no reason outside of your emotional conflict why we couldnt continue and there's no reason for me to mail the stuff. you hated when he shut you out and it made you feel like trash and like you weren't good enough...how do you think i feel? like i never meant anything. and yet i'm willing if you just say the words to get back to where we were. i dont hate you. i'm not mad at you. i'll never hurt you. i just miss you. and i dont understand any of this at all.

just...you know...think on all this. I never hurt you. I never would either. I don't hate you or think you're an asshole. I just miss being able to hear your voice, miss being able to talk, miss being able to talk about anything in the world. I don't want you gone for good. I love you and if with time we can just continue...that'd make me the happiest guy in the world. I don't want to be where it's this time next year and i'm still without you. I'll never mistreat you...I'll always do my best like I was doing before Patrick came up...And before he came up you were 100% sure. You're throwing away a relationship you were really happy in...I'm willing to wait this out. We just need to talk like adults though. This is getting hurtful, and silly."

"i dont understand any of this. you basically dump me on christmas because you love someone else. then you make it official on our anniversary. and on new years you're saying mail the stuff, which implies you never want to see me again, or have no plans of seeing me in the flesh ever again. when he was distant toward you, it hurt you and upset you, and you're doing the same thing to me. i don't even know why we had to break up, because we were happy until your emotions got confused. i understand your reasons why, and it was a fair decision in some ways, but in others, there was no real reason for it to happen. we were happy and very much in love. why you're being so cold to me now, as if i never meant anything, or like you've totally shut the door on us, or hardened your heart against me, i dont understand. i never hurt you or cheated on you or did anything bad to you. there's no reason outside of your emotional conflict why we couldnt continue and there's no reason for me to mail the stuff. you hated when he shut you out and it made you feel like trash and like you weren't good enough...how do you think i feel? like i never meant anything. and yet i'm willing if you just say the words to get back to where we were. i dont hate you. i'm not mad at you. i'll never hurt you. i just miss you. and i dont understand any of this at all.

just...you know...think on all this. I never hurt you. I never would either. I don't hate you or think you're an asshole. I just miss being able to hear your voice, miss being able to talk, miss being able to talk about anything in the world. I don't want you gone for good. I love you and if with time we can just continue...that'd make me the happiest guy in the world. I don't want to be where it's this time next year and i'm still without you. I'll never mistreat you...I'll always do my best like I was doing before Patrick came up...And before he came up you were 100% sure. You're throwing away a relationship you were really happy in...I'm willing to wait this out. We just need to talk like adults though. This is getting hurtful, and silly."

Dude.

Then it seems like my ex has been writing me on FB. It might be someone from here pranking me, but the person said a lot of stuff only my ex and I would know, and it seems like being with me utterly destroyed her emotionally. I actually feel really, really bad for the first time in my life. Not for me. But for who I am. If that's actually her writing. It could just as easily be Josh.

Dude.

Seriously :huh: