The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Then it seems like my ex has been writing me on FB. It might be someone from here pranking me, but the person said a lot of stuff only my ex and I would know, and it seems like being with me utterly destroyed her emotionally. I actually feel really, really bad for the first time in my life. Not for me. But for who I am. If that's actually her writing. It could just as easily be Josh.

Not me man, I don't use facebook..

Miser your obsession with this girl is extremely unhealthy. It wont end well for you. Honestly man, she needs just as much help as you do.

If this girl is in love with a mean crazy pyscho that treats her as bad as you say, then she clearly is pretty f*cked up mentally.

You need to RUN away from her as fast as humanly possible. With your problems and her issues.....you two clearly should never date. Ever.

• Like 1

Your brain is malfunctioning. Seek help.

She's the one being a cunt. Not me.

Dude,you know I like you.....but you are sounding like a crazy person with your ramblings to her and your posts on here.

Come on man. Why post here if you are just going to ignore all the advice EVERY person gives you? Everybody here thinks you are sounding like an obsessed potential stalker.

When this stuff happens doesnt matter. Christmas, anniversary, new years.....the date doesnt matter. You can always find a date to add value to her actions. But that is missing the point. Breaking up is breaking up regardless if it is March 16 or Dec 25.

Honestly you should be glad she left you.

Think about fixing yourself in 2015.

NO DATING

Lots of therapy.

Nate....your life is not over.

Who cares if one girl rejected you. Every guy in the world has been rejected by women. 100% of them.

Luckily for you there are a billion other women for you to seek out. This one girl wasnt meant for you.

You are young, healthy, attractive, employed, college educated......you have advantages that most people your age dont.

Stop acting like a bitch and MAKE 2015 be your bitch.

Your brain is malfunctioning. Seek help.

She's the one being a cunt. Not me.

Dude,you know I like you.....but you are sounding like a crazy person with your ramblings to her and your posts on here.

Come on man. Why post here if you are just going to ignore all the advice EVERY person gives you? Everybody here thinks you are sounding like an obsessed potential stalker.

When this stuff happens doesnt matter. Christmas, anniversary, new years.....the date doesnt matter. You can always find a date to add value to her actions. But that is missing the point. Breaking up is breaking up regardless if it is March 16 or Dec 25.

Honestly you should be glad she left you.

Think about fixing yourself in 2015.

NO DATING

Lots of therapy.

Nate....your life is not over.

Who cares if one girl rejected you. Every guy in the world has been rejected by women. 100% of them.

Luckily for you there are a billion other women for you to seek out. This one girl wasnt meant for you. Who cares, her loss, ask somebody else out.

You are young, healthy, attractive, employed, college educated......you have advantages that most people your age dont.

Stop acting like a bitch and MAKE 2015 be your bitch.

So, my other ex (the one who took my money) messages me on fb...All lonely. We chatted. Very surreal.

It was not them you loved, so much as you loved the way these women made you feel. That is precisely what you miss. Not so much her existence, as to how she made you feel about yourself.

That, and each person brings fifty percent to the equation. If you've only dated "psycho bitches", or materialists -- you are developing a pattern you, yourself are responsible for.

So, my other ex (the one who took my money) messages me on fb...All lonely. We chatted. Very surreal.

It was not them you loved, so much as you loved the way these women made you feel. That is precisely what you miss. Not so much her existence, as to how she made you feel about yourself.

That, and each person brings fifty percent to the equation. If you've only dated "psycho bitches", or materialists -- you are developing a pattern you, yourself are responsible for.

I actually loved different things about these girls. They all were interesting people, even if they had issues.

I don't miss this ex. She's a materialistic money sucker.

I do miss the most recent girl and hearing her views on her life, the way she sees the world, hearing her talk about books, writing, movies, about the meaning of life etc. She opened up new worlds with her words.

I feel like I'm driving her away with my insecurity, and it's just stupid. I'm doing something for her (us) and it's really messed my head up because of the fear and uncertainty...

Edit: That sounds really negative when in reality she's been incredible putting up with my erratic highs and lows.

Edited by Chris1989

Chris, I don't know the specifics, but isn't this the girl that insisted you were "just friends" and wasn't interested for like years or something and you basically just hounded her and browbeat her and wouldn't let up until she finally agreed to go out with you?

Ever think that maybe she's just placating you to get you off her back while she's keeping her eyes open for someone better, and the minute she finds it she'll drop you like a used diaper?

(again, I don't know the full story...I might be projecting my own negative feelings about women just a wee bit here.)

I feel like I'm driving her away with my insecurity, and it's just stupid. I'm doing something for her (us) and it's really messed my head up because of the fear and uncertainty...

Edit: That sounds really negative when in reality she's been incredible putting up with my erratic highs and lows.

Why do some of you guys act like you're a girl's charity project? As if she's doing you a favour by being with you? :lol: Has it ever crossed your mind that you may be worth putting up with? I'm sure she doesn't see this as a chore, but just something that comes with a relationship. Don't be so harsh on yourself. She obviously likes and loves you, or she wouldn't have chosen to be with you.

Try to focus on that, and over time, I think you'll feel less insecure.

I can't wait to plow a bitch in Vegas.

I really wanna snort coke off her tits.

If I act fast I could get a prescription for Adderall before I depart but I'm too depressed and lazy to do it.

Any other suggestions besides Vegas?

New Orleans?

So?

So, nobody here is going to help you commit suicide. Do you know anything about a stroke? You might want to die. But you might be left half paralyzed, unable to speak or even perhaps trapped inside your own body unable to move, much less kill yourself. Or a heart attack, you'll be in intense agony and put your family and loved ones through so much pain. Don't be selfish dude. Look I know you're tired of life cause girls are crappy toward you, but take it from me who has been with 6 different girls: Sex isn't the end all be all, and women are fucked up creatures. Don't go snorting coke and stroking out over them.

So?

So, nobody here is going to help you commit suicide. Do you know anything about a stroke? You might want to die. But you might be left half paralyzed, unable to speak or even perhaps trapped inside your own body unable to move, much less kill yourself. Or a heart attack, you'll be in intense agony and put your family and loved ones through so much pain. Don't be selfish dude. Look I know you're tired of life cause girls are crappy toward you, but take it from me who has been with 6 different girls: Sex isn't the end all be all, and women are fucked up creatures. Don't go snorting coke and stroking out over them.

Thanks for the rouser.

Time to roast this bone and mosey off to T-Bell.

Miser you threaten to kill yourself on an almost daily basis, why are you lecturing nate about it?

Because my threats are my own life. I'm not helping someone else take theirs.

And no, AxlisOld, getting arrested isn't the only risk he runs. The one thing I learned from my parents as nurses is both of them saw young kids like Nate's age have strokes after their first snort of coke. Everyone's system is built differently. For you, doing a line of coke might be harmless. For someone else it could induce a stroke or a heart attack.