What are you eating?

inthisriver

Just had a chicken burger from Chickanos. There must be something to be said for this Halal stuff, it's bloody lovely.

Halal can fuck right off! Those bastards have fuckin' ruined pizza shops!!! :lol:

Why do you go to the fuckin' cheap ones then you cunt? :lol: And what was this massively high standard of pizzas in this country before that? :lol: They've always been fuckin' naff! I like that takeaways have gone 24 hours and deliver booze as well though!

Just had a chicken burger from Chickanos. There must be something to be said for this Halal stuff, it's bloody lovely.

Halal can fuck right off! Those bastards have fuckin' ruined pizza shops!!! :lol:
Why do you go to the fuckin' cheap ones then you cunt? :lol: And what was this massively high standard of pizzas in this country before that? :lol: They've always been fuckin' naff! I like that takeaways have gone 24 hours and deliver booze as well though!
Don't mind me, I've just got the hump cuz I can't get a decent pepperoni anywhere anymore. :lol:

Halal can fuck right off! Those bastards have fuckin' ruined pizza shops!!!
Why do you go to the fuckin' cheap ones then you cunt? And what was this massively high standard of pizzas in this country before that? They've always been fuckin' naff! I like that takeaways have gone 24 hours and deliver booze as well though!
Don't mind me, I've just got the hump cuz I can't get a decent pepperoni anywhere anymore.

They all sell Pepperoni round here too, which is questionable considering halal standards :lol: Thing you gotta understand is that most of the lads working there are my lot, often fresh off the boat, they never seen a fuckin' pizza before, thats why they're all shit :lol:

Edited by Lennie Godber

Halal can fuck right off! Those bastards have fuckin' ruined pizza shops!!!
Why do you go to the fuckin' cheap ones then you cunt? And what was this massively high standard of pizzas in this country before that? They've always been fuckin' naff! I like that takeaways have gone 24 hours and deliver booze as well though!
Don't mind me, I've just got the hump cuz I can't get a decent pepperoni anywhere anymore.

They all sell Pepperoni round here too, which is questionable considering halal standards :lol: Thing you gotta understand is that most of the lads working there are my lot, often fresh off the boat, they never seen a fuckin' pizza before, thats why they're all shit :lol:
It's not the pizza itself but the actual pepperoni. It's not the same without pork. :(

Edit: Turkey ham too!!!! I mean what the fuck is Turkey ham????? :lol:

Edited by Dazey

Thats what i mean though man, they have the normal stuff round here. I heard of turkey bacon the other day, which up North is probably a crime punishable by lashes :lol: Actually, proper chips should be cooked in a decidedly non halal way too, lard and all that.

Edited by Lennie Godber

Thats what i mean though man, they have the normal stuff round here. I heard of turkey bacon the other day, which up North is probably a crime punishable by lashes :lol: Actually, proper chips should be cooked in a decidedly non halal way too, lard and all that.

Just been googling on a site called paklinks.com and they apparently make this pepperoni from beef and Turkey. No wonder its fucking mingin! :lol: One thing that Manchester doesn't do all that well it seems is decent cheap pizzas. Back home you can usually get a decent ten inches for under a fiver. :lol:

57687BEA-DE85-4777-A772-07883F7B31C4_zps

What is that and why does it have nothing accompanying it?

It was a rather delicious steak pie with guiness gravy. There was more than enough of it at the start to not need any sides too. :D

EDIT: Why can't you use cutlery either?

Huh? Me no understand. :(