What are you eating?

inthisriver

If you hate sushi/sashimi, something might be gravely wrong with you. I salivated at the sight of Mrs. McLeod's dinner, personally.

I think it's also important to ask - Chris, if you were having sukiyaki, didn't you dip your food in raw egg?

I'd never fuckin' heard of sukiyaki until today. :lol:

If you hate sushi/sashimi, something might be gravely wrong with you. I salivated at the sight of Mrs. McLeod's dinner, personally.

I think it's also important to ask - Chris, if you were having sukiyaki, didn't you dip your food in raw egg?

Me too. It looks like a lovely selection of sushi - plentiful also. It reminded me that I have not been to a Japanese restaurant in awhile.

Sukiyaki is one of those good winter hot pot style dishes, a good choice for this time of year. Ahh yes, the raw egg thing.

PS

Was that Japanese (Saporro) beer? Japanese beer is quite nice.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Me too. It looks like a lovely selection of sushi - plentiful also. It reminded me that I have not been to a Japanese restaurant in awhile.

Sukiyaki is one of those good winter hot pot style dishes, a good choice for this time of year. Ahh yes, the raw egg thing.

It was fucking divine! The sushi deal is great too. It's the lunch special of 36 pieces for £15 which I'm told is not bad. :)

The broth was great and I LOVE udon noodles so I was well chuffed! :D

Edited by Dazey

PS

Was that Japanese (Saporro) beer? Japanese beer is quite nice.

Asahi's good too

I had roast chicken, stuffing, sprouts, cauliflower, roast potatoes, parsnip, Yorkshire pudding, loads of gravy. It took two attempts to finish but just nailed it after reheating the other half.

I make officially the best Yorkshire puddings in the world. It's not even up for debate.

I had roast chicken, stuffing, sprouts, cauliflower, roast potatoes, parsnip, Yorkshire pudding, loads of gravy. It took two attempts to finish but just nailed it after reheating the other half.

I make officially the best Yorkshire puddings in the world. It's not even up for debate.

Aunt Bessie made mine and she begs to differ.

Aunt Bessie's a slag. <_<
  • Like 2

Crackin' set of knockers too :lol:

I just went to the freezer to have a look at aunt Bessie's tits on the packaging. I need to take a good look at my life. Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1

Aunt Bessie's dumplings.

Aunt Bessie has done a lot of damage to traditional cooking practices.

I was in Marks and Sparks the other day and they're selling ready made mashed taters. Seriously, are people really that shit?

The ultimate in British lazy shit cookery is still,

IDShot_540x540.jpg

I just went to the freezer to have a look at aunt Bessie's tits on the packaging. I need to take a good look at my life.

:lol:

If it makes you feel any better after posting it i googled her for a quick gander myself :lol:

Squid in black bean sauce and shrimp fried rice from a chinese place after a bowl is so fucking good.

Sushi is my favorite food

My favorite pieces are salmon, yellowtail, and bass

My favorite sushi place had a kitchen fire around the beginning of the year so I went a while eating shitting sushi but now they're at a different spot 2 blocks from my place. I had it a couple days ago, they make the best bbq eel in the city. (BBQ eel is my favorite, btw)

Squid in black bean sauce and shrimp fried rice from a chinese place after a bowl is so fucking good.

Sushi is my favorite food

My favorite pieces are salmon, yellowtail, and bass

My favorite sushi place had a kitchen fire around the beginning of the year so I went a while eating shitting sushi but now they're at a different spot 2 blocks from my place. I had it a couple days ago, they make the best bbq eel in the city. (BBQ eel is my favorite, btw)

Shitty sushi is very disappointing. In the town I now live in there is only one "sushi" place and they only have salmon and tuna. That's it...

=(