What are you eating?

inthisriver

2 battered sausages and a fucking pie haha are you sure your not northern.

I think deep down I've always wanted to be a northerner? It's probably why i rag McLeod about it so much, covers up the fact that I really just wannabe a northerner really badly. They're a society of work-shy thieves y'see so, y'know, wa-hey :lol:

I need to buy a bigger plate. :lol:

E876DDB9-7BCE-4F18-9E17-09674D066F6F_zps

See that little yellow cone there? Thats what he uses to administer the arse relaxant pills to the unconcious bodies of his male victims.

The fuck's wrong with seppos?

2 battered sausages and a fucking pie haha are you sure your not northern.

I think deep down I've always wanted to be a northerner? It's probably why i rag McLeod about it so much, covers up the fact that I really just wannabe a northerner really badly. They're a society of work-shy thieves y'see so, y'know, wa-hey :lol:

I need to buy a bigger plate. :lol:

E876DDB9-7BCE-4F18-9E17-09674D066F6F_zps

See that little yellow cone there? Thats what he uses to administer the arse relaxant pills to the unconcious bodies of his male victims.
No one wants the path of least resistance when it comes to bumming strangers.

I feel so bad for you Brits... baked beans on toast? Bless your poor souls :lol:

Dazeys from the North, in his lifetime he's seen outdoor toilets and houses with little tin baths that you have to boil kettles of water for and scrub themselves with Dettol and a brush, this is like high living for him, beans on toast :lol: Lino floors, shared phone lines, his first birthday cake was actually a potato with a candle in it. He got a hop pickin' holiday as a present :lol:

• Like 1

I feel so bad for you Brits... baked beans on toast? Bless your poor souls :lol:

It's actually a very normal meal here, I have it probably 2 or 3 times a week. I've got a theory you can make anything a meal if you just add "on toast" to it. Years ago we had no food in except frozen so ended up having roast potatoes on toast. Squirt of red sauce and it's not too bad.

Edit. Except Dazey has fucked his beans right up by not cooking them long enough. I'm seeing too much bean juice in that photo. you need to leave them in the pan ages so they go nice on stodgy. But as Len says he is northern and they are a little bit unrefined up there so your guess is as good as mine. Frankly the fact a northerner managed to work the tin opener in the first place deserves credit.

Edited by spunko12345

It's actually a very normal meal here, I have it probably 2 or 3 times a week. I've got a theory you can make anything a meal if you just add "on toast" to it. Years ago we had no food in except frozen so ended up having roast potatoes on toast. Squirt of red sauce and it's not too bad.

Edit. Except Dazey has fucked his beans right up by not cooking them long enough. I'm seeing too much bean juice in that photo. you need to leave them in the pan ages so they go nice on stodgy. But as Len says he is northern and they are a little bit unrefined up there so your guess is as good as mine. Frankly the fact a northerner managed to work the tin opener in the first place deserves credit.

We're unrefined???? :lol: This coming from a citizen of a nation with a language so bereft of vowels that you get literally drowned in spit after a 20 second conversation with any of 'em? And I'm unrefined????? Cardiff Leisure Centre literally consists of two elderly sheep tied to a fuckin' lamppost and I'M unrefined????? :lol: Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

We're unrefined???? :lol: This coming from a citizen of a nation with a language so bereft of vowels that you get literally drowned in spit after a 20 second conversation with any of 'em? And I'm unrefined????? Cardiff Leisure Centre literally consists of two elderly sheep tied to a fuckin' lamppost and I'M unrefined????? :lol:
It's actually very cultured here. Just last weekend me and my missus dined at a beautiful quaint little pizza express just off the main boulevard next to piss alley. Well I did but I took some back and chucked it over the fence into her field. Edited by spunko12345

We're unrefined???? :lol: This coming from a citizen of a nation with a language so bereft of vowels that you get literally drowned in spit after a 20 second conversation with any of 'em? And I'm unrefined????? Cardiff Leisure Centre literally consists of two elderly sheep tied to a fuckin' lamppost and I'M unrefined????? :lol:
It's actually very cultured here. Just last weekend me and my missus dined at a beautiful quaint little pizza express just off the main boulevard next to piss alley. Well I did but I took some back and chucked it over the fence into her field.

I'm sure its common, doesn't mean it ain't fucked :lol:

I had a proper coney island today. Much like this,

14493.jpg

It's actually very cultured here. Just last weekend me and my missus dined at a beautiful quaint little pizza express just off the main boulevard next to piss alley. Well I did but I took some back and chucked it over the fence into her field.

I'm sure its common, doesn't mean it ain't fucked :lol:

I had a proper coney island today. Much like this,

14493.jpg

Raw onions can suck my balls! BORK!!!!!