What are you eating?

inthisriver

I got one of those NUTRA BLAST things ( I suppose it's a blender that's piss easy to clean) and now I'm chugging these fruit smoothie things like a fucking champ.

I'm one of those people that (until now) NEVER ate fruit, vegetables I'm fine with but never fresh fruit- now I'm smashing the shit like it's going out of fashion.

A handful of spinach leaves, a banana, honey dew, mango, some blueberries, some strawberries and a smattering of goji berries and some cold water- "NUTRA BLAST" the motherfucker, crack some ice and mix it through and bob's your father's brother.

I'm finding I have next to no hankerings for junk food since I started this too.

I got one of those NUTRA BLAST things ( I suppose it's a blender that's piss easy to clean) and now I'm chugging these fruit smoothie things like a fucking champ.

I'm one of those people that (until now) NEVER ate fruit, vegetables I'm fine with but never fresh fruit- now I'm smashing the shit like it's going out of fashion.

A handful of spinach leaves, a banana, honey dew, mango, some blueberries, some strawberries and a smattering of goji berries and some cold water- "NUTRA BLAST" the motherfucker, crack some ice and mix it through and bob's your father's brother.

I'm finding I have next to no hankerings for junk food since I started this too.

Never even heard of that until now but it looks great. Cheers Doomy lad, that's the wife's Christmas present sorted then. :lol:
  • Like 1

Good on you mate, it's worth it- and I always assumed all those infomercials were full of shit :lol:

A lot of those type of things are a pain in the ass and go into the cupboard and don't come back out, but this is ridiculously easy to clean and next to no hassle.

I should stress that I'm not being paid to say this, haha- but I'll bet you guys love it.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me where do I start.

For breakfast coffee and baileys with a green pepper and mushroom Omelette. Then had a prawn cocktail followed by turkey and all the trimmings. Massive that was. Gateaux for afters. Shared about 5 glasses of wine during all that. Just had 2 beef and mustard sandwiches with pringles for tea with some beers. Throughout the day I've also been having mince pies, chocolates and all that shit aswell. Im watching father of the bride 2 now smoking and drinking. I ate and drank more in one day than I normally do in 3.

Edited by spunko12345

• 3 weeks later...