What are you eating?

inthisriver

Nope!

I just pop a shit ton of Prozac and Adderall.

I get that, for your wellbeing, of course.

Be careful with your diet choices though. If you are wanting to put on weight, eat protein, some fats and exercise more. With your current diet, you'll end up with a podge belly in your 30s and 40s that will be hard to shift, and you will probably get diabetes mid/late 50s

My go-to meal is the following:

fillet of wild salmon, pan fried with salt, paprika, and coconut oil

Huge heap of sautéed kale, cooked in coconut oil with pumpkin seeds, almonds, shallots, salt, diced Thai chili pepper, cheese, and lemon juice

Big navel orange for dessert

Giant mug of black tea with honey and 1pct milk

Nope!

I just pop a shit ton of Prozac and Adderall.

I get that, for your wellbeing, of course.

Be careful with your diet choices though. If you are wanting to put on weight, eat protein, some fats and exercise more. With your current diet, you'll end up with a podge belly in your 30s and 40s that will be hard to shift, and you will probably get diabetes mid/late 50s

There's no fucking way I'll be alive by fifty. Fuck. That.

• 2 weeks later...

Made tahchin (first attempt!) and fesenjoon the other week, making some more fesenjoon now for tomorrow :) :

UpCIbPd.jpg

VEv8LJ2.jpg

VwWFOUk.jpg

Tahchin is a rice "cake" dish: basically you make a egg yolk + yoghurt + saffron mixture and mix the rice into it, then cook it until a crust forms and you can slice it like a cake.

The PG Tips isn't mine, only White Tea or Earl Grey for me :P You can see some GNR coasters in the 3rd pic that my family got me for Xmas.

Why you fuckin' cookin' for man, letting the side down like that, you should have a Mia Khalifa lookin' bitch, barefoot doing that shit for you :lol:

Would never trust a modern woman in the kitchen :P Nah, I love cooking, helps me unwind, and I've gotten good at it in the past year or so after a few years of, ummm, experimentation... Even if I had a Mia Khalifa in my life I'd still want to cook my own food, think it's a skill everyone should learn. That rice dish was a good 3+ hours of cooking and prep, same with the fesenjoon, but it was all worth it (even if fesenjoon always looks like diarrhoea) :)