What are you eating?

inthisriver

I assume you have demolished the pie crust. It is too runny to be a pie. It needs a carb, traditionally mashed potato, to accompany it. Currently, it looks like a meal that is confused about its own sexuality: ''am I a soup or a pie?''.

I actually drowned it in gravy, hence the runnyness. :D

Edited by Dazey

I thought it was a bloody curry with no rice. :lol:

Knife on the left, fork on the right.

Aha! That's just how I eat. Wanna make something of it eh? :lol:

Yes. Makes no sense. How does one sever one's food using a left paw? A conundrum if there ever was one. :lol:
I'm cack handed alright??? :lol: Well I'm actually half and half. I do some things left handed and some things right handed. Somewhere in amongst all that madness my eating got fucked up yeah????

*cries*

I thought it was a bloody curry with no rice. :lol:

Knife on the left, fork on the right.

Aha! That's just how I eat. Wanna make something of it eh? :lol:

Yes. Makes no sense. How does one sever one's food using a left paw? A conundrum if there ever was one. :lol:
I'm cack handed alright??? :lol: Well I'm actually half and half. I do some things left handed and some things right handed. Somewhere in amongst all that madness my eating got fucked up yeah????

*cries*

I'm left handed. Y'know what that means don't ya? According to Catholicism and Islam me and you eat with the devils hand, oooooh :lol:

I assume you have demolished the pie crust. It is too runny to be a pie. It needs a carb, traditionally mashed potato, to accompany it. Currently, it looks like a meal that is confused about its own sexuality: ''am I a soup or a pie?''.

I actually drowned it in gravy, hence the runnyness. :D

Drowned - the pie needs a lifebelt? What were you going to do with all of that gravy since I do not see a spoon nearby, nor any bread to soak it up.

How can you have never had such a common meat like lamb?

I don't think it's as common in the US.

More proof that Americans are weird.

Drowned - the pie needs a lifebelt? What were you going to do with all of that gravy since I do not see a spoon nearby, nor any bread to soak it up.

I poured it into a cup and drank it. The missus hates it when I do that. :lol:

There is nothing really to say about that, is there?

Ladies and Gentleman, i give you....a Northerner :lol:
My step-dad used to just lift up the plate to his face and pour...then lick the rest directly off the plate, the dirty bastard. Dazey, I reckon he'd have you down as some sort of aristocracy. Edited by tomfriend