Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Dirtsheets have been saying that the WM31 matches are being adjusted, so maybe with Bryan entering the Rumble he'll finally get the win he deserved last year. Reigns is just too green to get that big of a push, and fans will turn on him just like Batista. Hell, the heat on Mysterio after coming in at #30 last year was enough to make him an unintentional heel.

I could see Rollins cashing in successfully at the end of Wrestlemania, leading to a feud with Bryan through the spring. The two could put on some great matches together.

Love the feud, but I'm not sure I'd like Bryan's 2nd championship run to last 10 minutes. Maybe have Rollins announce at the end of Mania that he's cashing in the next day at RAW?

If Bryan lost by cash-in at Mania then he'd be a 4 time champion with 3 of the reigns ending in less than a day.

if that happened wwe fans would burn levi's stadium to the ground.

Dirtsheets have been saying that the WM31 matches are being adjusted, so maybe with Bryan entering the Rumble he'll finally get the win he deserved last year. Reigns is just too green to get that big of a push, and fans will turn on him just like Batista. Hell, the heat on Mysterio after coming in at #30 last year was enough to make him an unintentional heel.

I could see Rollins cashing in successfully at the end of Wrestlemania, leading to a feud with Bryan through the spring. The two could put on some great matches together.

Love the feud, but I'm not sure I'd like Bryan's 2nd championship run to last 10 minutes. Maybe have Rollins announce at the end of Mania that he's cashing in the next day at RAW?

If Bryan lost by cash-in at Mania then he'd be a 4 time champion with 3 of the reigns ending in less than a day.

Ah, I forgot about that! Making it worse...

I hate looking at the option too, after seeing Bryan already get screwed for like eight months from winning the title with no drama in the meantime. That shit just got heartbreaking.

With all the build for Rollins though, I can't see him not successfully cashing in at some point..and Wrestlemania seems like the perfect place for it. With Lesnar leaving, it makes more sense for Bryan to take the strap off Lesnar first before Rollins cashes in I think.

Punk strikes me as someone "too cool" to listen to Guns N' Roses, one of those guys that's always "lol what happened to Axl, he's crazy and fat, right? Chinese Democracy lol".

Except Punk was backstage at one of the shows a couple of years back? According to the dirtsheets anyway, he's a fan.

After Bryan won the title last year, they immediately put him in a PPV feud with Kane. I really hope that if Vince see's logic and switches Reigns out, they don't pull that nonscence again.

It was an awesome mania for Bryan, but I don't think people remember how bad it got just shortly after. He held the title, but he might as well been right back where he was a year earlier.

Punk strikes me as someone "too cool" to listen to Guns N' Roses, one of those guys that's always "lol what happened to Axl, he's crazy and fat, right? Chinese Democracy lol".

Except Punk was backstage at one of the shows a couple of years back? According to the dirtsheets anyway, he's a fan.

Huh. I never heard that.

The only way I can see Reigns winning a Rumble with Bryan included working (and it's a long shot) is if some heel eliminates Bryan dirtily and Reigns eliminates him. I still think Philly will shit on it though.

Skinny and fat smarks alike to riot if it does.

Huh. I never heard that.

punk-cliff-620x350.jpg

Huh. I never heard that.

punk-cliff-620x350.jpg

Huh, they seem very..photoshopped in :lol:

There's no way Reigns can win the Rumble without being booed out of the building.

Huh. I never heard that.

punk-cliff-620x350.jpg

Huh, they seem very..photoshopped in :lol:

There's no way Reigns can win the Rumble without being booed out of the building.

Maybe the photo is, no idea. It's the first thing I seen when googling it after lucius said he'd never heard about that.

There were lots sites that reported it, it was from the Chicago show.

As for Lawler having diver's, I really hope it doesn't lead to more anal bleeding jokes on commentary like the last time he was in hospital. My Grandmother had it too several years back :(.

Edited by AtariLegend

pwinsider has a pretty good piece on bringing back the authority:

http://pwinsider.com/article/90589/what-wwe-accomplished-with-raw-last-week-and-why-no-matter-the-reasons-it-was-a-bad-call.html?p=1

They raise a lot of great points. I originally felt they kind of ruined the Sting debut too. I dig the debut itself, but like the guys at pwinsider said, this renders is useless. So... does this mean the only way to make sense of that is bringing Sting back now as well and having him feud with HHH into Mania?

I think I'd prefer it over Sting-Taker, mostly because Taker simply can't go anymore.

I'm Mania-booking... again....

Lesnar - Bryan

Rollins - Ambrose (I just really want them to re-ignite this)

Wyatt - Taker (Wyatt steals the show, Taker wins and retires)

Sting - HHH

Ziggler - ???

Reigns - Rusev

Cena - Hogan (cena loses, clean)

mandatory tag match: Rhodes Brothers? Uso's? Miz and Mizdow? Whatever..

mandatory divas match: whatever..

This:

- gets people who can't really go anymore out of the way in ways that would still be fun

- crosses out another cenawinslol BROTHER

- makes sense of Sting pissing Trips off. Have him put the authority out of business once and for all and get Sting a general manager kind of role.

- gives Bryan a new championship reign david vs goliath style

- is probably the only way to actually build Reigns

- gives Rollins and Ambrose a chance to really shine

I still want Cesaro in there. And Harper. I kind of what someone to elevate Ziggler more. Just not sure who and how.

And maybe something with Kane, Henry, Show, Sheamus, Orton... whatever. Honestly I don't really care about either of them at this point.

Lesnar-Bryan (WWE Title)

Reigns-Cena

Sting-HHH (loser retires)

Wyatt-Taker

Cesaro (w/Hogan)-Rusev (US Title)

Ambrose-Rollins (I Quit)

Ziggler-Orton-Barrett-Harper (IC Title Ladder Match)

Andre Memorial Battle Royale

that would be pretty decent IMO. i like the HHH-sting loser retires match but is there a way possible both could lose?

Lesnar-Bryan (WWE Title)

Reigns-Cena

Sting-HHH (loser retires)

Wyatt-Taker

Cesaro (w/Hogan)-Rusev (US Title)

Ambrose-Rollins (I Quit)

Ziggler-Orton-Barrett-Harper (IC Title Ladder Match)

Andre Memorial Battle Royale

that would be pretty decent IMO. i like the HHH-sting loser retires match but is there a way possible both could lose?

In an Evening-Gown on a Pole Match, anything is possible.

• Like 2