Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

If you'd have written BROTHER in capital every time, that would've been perfect BROTHER. ;)

Also, Supercenawinslol. Way to make Rollins look even weaker you fucktards. He's a great fucking heel, but if you keep having him buried by supercenawinslol you'll just kill all his credibility.

Edited by username

If you'd have written BROTHER in capital every time, that would've been perfect BROTHER. ;)

Also, Supercenawinslol. Way to make Rollins look even weaker you fucktards. He's a great fucking heel, but if you keep having him buried by supercenawinslol you'll just kill all his credibility.

the thing about the rollins match was it was a good match until the last 3 or so minutes. cena gets the living shit kicked out of him then all of a sudden he gives the AA to 2 wrestlers at the same time then dodges a briefcase shot from rollins like he is fucking superman and then gives him the AA to win the match. literally non of it made any fucking sense. then came the bunnies, fandango, rtruth and that god awful big show vs reigns match and then i started watching football.

the thing about the rollins match was it was a good match until the last 3 or so minutes. cena gets the living shit kicked out of him then all of a sudden he gives the AA to 2 wrestlers at the same time then dodges a briefcase shot from rollins like he is fucking superman and then gives him the AA to win the match. literally non of it made any fucking sense. then came the bunnies, fandango, rtruth and that god awful big show vs reigns match and then i started watching football.

I can't watch the WWE anymore. It just sucks too much.

And we wonder why so many of us tune in and out so easily.

I'm just tired of Cena still being shoved down our throats every week. If the day ever comes when guys like Ziggler / Bryan / Rollins / Ambrose are constantly main eventing, then maybe I'll tune in again. As the current product stands, it's just stale. They have the next generation of superstars, they just refuse to evolve.

I'm just tired of Cena still being shoved down our throats every week. If the day ever comes when guys like Ziggler / Bryan / Rollins / Ambrose are constantly main eventing, then maybe I'll tune in again. As the current product stands, it's just stale. They have the next generation of superstars, they just refuse to evolve.

You're lucky! Vince will soon start shoving Roman Reigns down our throats instead!
  • Like 1

You're lucky! Vince will soon start shoving Roman Reigns down our throats instead!

Vince is still in touch with his audience as you know

When Vince thinks about John Cena vs Roman Reigns at WrestleMania he's also in touch with his pee pee. Edited by username
  • Like 1

When Vince thinks about John Cena vs Roman Reigns at WrestleMania he's also in touch with his pee pee.

Nah, Reigns and Lesnar.

It probably depends on how the last WM did against the 2 that Cena headlined with Rock. Does Vince want back to back Cena-less main events?

He has to. I assume Lesnar will be main-eventing as champ and I cant imagine them going with another cena-lesnar installment. Even vince cant be that stupid.

Or... Can he? :unsure:

Probably ten of those weren't jobbers.

http://genius.com/World-championship-wrestling-goldbergs-undefeated-streak-annotated

173-0 that was inflated.

I recall reading that they included wins from house shows in that number. So suddenly from one week of nitro to the next the number would increase by 3 or 4 or whatever without explanation.

they included a bunch of dark matches as well.

I read somewhere that they had a really good thing going, keeping his streak going legit with house shows and whatnot. Fans would show up with signs documenting the exact number the streak was at.

One day they randomly decided to deviate from the actual streak number and fabricate a new number. Attendance/viewers immediately dropped.

Edited by bacardimayne

This guy tried to document it:

http://genius.com/World-championship-wrestling-goldbergs-undefeated-streak-annotated

Still a lot of gaps though.

But even then, when Goldberg faced Hogan and won they had no clue what to do with him anymore. Where the hell do you even go from there? So WCW went with the absolute worst option they could think of with Goldberg and Nash. After that the whole Goldberg deal was gone. They ruined his first loss and had no clue how to re-build him from there. Goldberg WAS the streak. And that didn't even happen due to good booking. Lucky accident on WCW's part, but they had no clue what they were doing.